AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LLC Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2021
Hello Everyone!

Doe anyone in this forum has a LLC that is adult entertainment or social media related? I am planning to start own business and trademark my name. If so, please suggest which LLC Formation Service (for example LegalZoom) to use that would be best for the adult entertainment industry. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I do. I incorporated in 2017 as a single member LLC. I used IncFile. Painless. Just have to keep up with annual docs. It was a great decision to give my business a “front” of legitimacy for landlords and has been tax advantageous.

I do. I incorporated in 2017 as a single member LLC. I used IncFile. Painless. Just have to keep up with annual docs. It was a great decision to give my business a “front” of legitimacy for landlords and has been tax advantageous.
Thank you very much for the information. I recently started camming full-time and currently seeking an apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.