AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Locked out of account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2020
I was streaming a few days ago just fine. But now I am unable to get into my account Raynamore. When I try to reset my password the email doesn't show up in my inbox. I have checked my filters and spam folder and I can't figure out why it wont show up. I have been in contact with support but it has been almost a week since I have had access to my account, and I would really like to stream asap. I miss the fun I was having so any advice to get the password reset email to actually show up in my inbox would be awesome

I was streaming a few days ago just fine. But now I am unable to get into my account Raynamore. When I try to reset my password the email doesn't show up in my inbox. I have checked my filters and spam folder and I can't figure out why it wont show up. I have been in contact with support but it has been almost a week since I have had access to my account, and I would really like to stream asap. I miss the fun I was having so any advice to get the password reset email to actually show up in my inbox would be awesome
After reading around the forums a bit more it looks like @punker barbie is my best hope for getting this resolved. Figure it's worth a shot since support has been nothing but radio silence since they asked for id verification again which I sent already. So here's hoping I tagged you right so you will see this.
Thanks, Rayna.

Upvote 0
After reading around the forums a bit more it looks like @punker barbie is my best hope for getting this resolved. Figure it's worth a shot since support has been nothing but radio silence since they asked for id verification again which I sent already. So here's hoping I tagged you right so you will see this.
Thanks, Rayna.

support has informed me that they have sent you a response in regards to the status of your account at this time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.