AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Locked Out of My Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2021
My Chaturbate account was hacked some time ago and I was locked out of my account. CB support confirmed that the account had been hacked and locked it. They requested the last four numbers of my credit card to verify that I am me so that they could send me a password to re-access my account. I sent that two weeks ago and I have heard nothing in return. Ticket #17778908 for reference. Any status update or information would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to regain access to my account as soon as possible.

please help us to unblock our model's account. We created an account a week ago and were immediately banned. After that, we sent new photos of documents every day, and now we have removed the opportunity to appeal this decision.
Our appeal number is 17929656. Please help with this question. Thanks. Her username is Emma_mi_ .

Upvote 0
Thank you @punker barbie I did receive the response. However, the password provided did not work. I keep getting a redirect error. I have sent a response in order to keep the ticket open. At this point, I would just prefer that the account be deleted so that I can just try again with a new account. I don't even need my token balance refunded. My credit card company already took care of the fraudulent transactions on their end. Awaiting next steps.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.