AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logan

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited, this movie looks like it might be of substance and depth. I hope this is the marvel movie that finally focused on the story telling over special effects. We need plot with pacing, motion, and emotion.

Reactions: Sdog1982
Trailer 2

I want to be excited about this, but I've all but given up on the X-Men movie franchise. Fox has shown that it isn't capable of giving the Marvel properties it has the rights to the same love and care that the main Marvel Studios films have gotten. I'm hoping that since this is Hugh Jackman's final Woverine film, and he pushed for the R rating, that perhaps they are putting a little more effort in. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

The original Professor X from the original movies and Hugh Jackman--you can't really lose on this one, I mean what 10 bucks? Even if it sucks it will not suck that bad that people will feel cheated out of their admission fee. Patrick Stewart doesn't have to many more movies left in him either, superior actor!

The movie was excellent. This the Wolverine movie fans have been waiting for. Easily one of the best comic movies but it is also just a great movie. The deadpool teaser before it was hilarious.

i cried a laht.

Reactions: Sdog1982
Just an amazing movie. I teared up neat the end as well. It was impossible not to.

Hugh Jackman is definitely making Australians proud. I know because I am one. :p

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Just watched this yesterday and it totally delivered. By far the best offering from the X-Men Universe. I can't really think of what I've seen Hugh Jackman in besides the Wolverine roles, but as I told a co-worker today it was the best performance I've ever seen from him and I stand by it. I have to say right now it is the best offering in the Super Hero Genre since The Dark Knight in my opinion.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Status
Not open for further replies.