AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech BRIO - recording in 1080p60 on a Mac?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
I bought a Logitech BRIO because my existing webcam wasn't compatible with a Mac and I thought it was time for an upgrade, and I love how the quality looks on my stream but I can't for the life of me figure out how to record with it.
I usually record on my phone but I run out of space fast / it stops recording randomly.
I want to be able to record in HD 1080p 60fps (which this webcam is capable of) but I can't figure out what programs to use. And yes, the 60fps part is important. Quicktime only does 30fps, I believe.

I tried OBS but my webcam isn't showing after I have it selected.Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 6.58.22 PM.png

I can't use iMovie as it's not supported by this version of OS.

I bought a Logitech BRIO because my existing webcam wasn't compatible with a Mac and I thought it was time for an upgrade, and I love how the quality looks on my stream but I can't for the life of me figure out how to record with it.
I usually record on my phone but I run out of space fast / it stops recording randomly.
I want to be able to record in HD 1080p 60fps (which this webcam is capable of) but I can't figure out what programs to use. And yes, the 60fps part is important. Quicktime only does 30fps, I believe.

I tried OBS but my webcam isn't showing after I have it selected.View attachment 80295

I can't use iMovie as it's not supported by this version of OS.
Restart OBS after you add your camera as a source and see if it appears. OBS is weird like that, I have to restart it any time I make changes to my cam source.

Restart OBS after you add your camera as a source and see if it appears. OBS is weird like that, I have to restart it any time I make changes to my cam source.
Weirdly, I figured it out. It won't let me manually set my resolution when I add the camera, it will only work if I select '720p' or 'high' (I'm assuming high is 1080p because it then fills my base canvas)

Status
Not open for further replies.