AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech c920 being sold on amazon may require logi tune to enable mic.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
cbhours.com
Twitter Username
@cbhours_com
I don't know how common this is but apparently some people ordering the logitech c920 from amazon are receiving a logitech c920e business edition which has the microphone disabled by default and the only way to enable it is to download the logi tune software. Today is the first time hearing about it so I thought i'd share in case someone encountered the issue.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I don't know how common this is but apparently some people ordering the logitech c920 from amazon are receiving a logitech c920e business edition which has the microphone disabled by default and the only way to enable it is to download the logi tune software. Today is the first time hearing about it so I thought i'd share in case someone encountered the issue.
That's one of the problems with amazon is their mixed seller inventory (all sellers inventory just goes into one big inventory pile), some seller proberly sent in a bunch c920e's all labeled as c920 and amazon just throws them in with all the others they have. It's one of the reasons amazon also has such a big problem with counterfeit goods being sent out. Send in your counterfeits labeled as the actual product and it just get's tossed into that products bin, so as a seller you might only be sending amazon genuine goods but the customer that buys from you might receive a counterfeit that was sent into amazon by another seller. The whole FBA thing is kind of a mess tbh.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.