AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech c920 pro keeps freezing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017
Hi all you lovely ladies!

Hoping there is a tech wiz reading this- I have a Logitech HD Pro C920 Webcam, I've only had it for 2 months and it worked great until a few weeks ago. Every time I log onto CB, it starts to freeze for a few seconds every few minutes and does not stop. In fact, the freezing gets worse the longer I stay logged in. I have used Skype with the cam and it works fine there.

I have tried to cam on both my windows 10 pc laptop and my mac desktop- same freezing issue on both. Apparently the windows 10 update causes issues with the C920, but there doesn't seem to be a solution. I rarely log into MFC but when I do it doesn't freeze.

Does anyone have a possible solution? Or a way for me to determine what exactly is causing the issue- maybe it's CB but maybe it's just my internet connection.

Thanks everyone : )

This was last month but if you still are having issues its probably the windows 10 I had the same problem. When your computer is updated it can cause broadcasting issues. It could also be your connection. But sounds like an update issue. I just dont even bother with windows 10 but if you do keep it the news just announced that windows 10 has been fixed and updated so it may work properly now. I would like to have it but need to do more research on it first

One of my fans figured out the problem yesterday and I wanted to share-
the reason why my cam was freezing every 2 minutes was because of the lush extension settings in chrome. I had the auto-notice for the lush tips and levels auto notice set for every 2 minutes. SO every 2 minutes when that menu showed up in chaturbate, it would cause my cam to freeze. I now have the auto-notice to pop up only ever 4 minutes, it makes a HUGE difference and now if I do freeze, its for a quick moment.

So, it was the lovense extension settings that were to blame, not CB like I thought. I hope this helps anyone out there with the same problem!

One of my fans figured out the problem yesterday and I wanted to share-
the reason why my cam was freezing every 2 minutes was because of the lush extension settings in chrome. I had the auto-notice for the lush tips and levels auto notice set for every 2 minutes. SO every 2 minutes when that menu showed up in chaturbate, it would cause my cam to freeze. I now have the auto-notice to pop up only ever 4 minutes, it makes a HUGE difference and now if I do freeze, its for a quick moment.

So, it was the lovense extension settings that were to blame, not CB like I thought. I hope this helps anyone out there with the same problem!

I had noticed the freezing with the levels in the lovenses show up in the chat, so have turned them off now and dont show them in the chat - no more freezing at all which is way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.