AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech C930c vs BRIO Ultra

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
should i buy the BRIO Ultra

is it really a lot better?
I went from the c920 to the Brio, and the Brio is a lot better (for my needs at least). However the c920 is still a really good webcam also. I have never had a C930c, so cannot speak on that one. I would imagine the site you stream on, the broadcaster you use, and whether you mainly live stream, or do clips, would be factors. So I am not sure what your needs are, since I don't know much about you. I can say, in my personal opinion and experience, the Brio was worth the extra which I paid for it (so far), for me.

Reactions: MarieElise
Get the brio, no questions. 4k streaming (BRIO option) is the rage right now, and c930 doesn't support it.

Get the brio, no questions. 4k streaming (BRIO option) is the rage right now, and c930 doesn't support it.

4k is a stupid idea, you burn a LOT of resources, 90% of viewers can't even handle 4k so they will be watching at a lower res and if you want to record your shows you end up with MASSIVE files no hosting service will want to host and then having to split them into pieces or compress them after, which is time consuming and unnecessary. Stick to normal HD.. 720p or 1080p. Anything over that is overkill.

1080p 60 on the Brio will probably be more preferable to most viewers than 4k. Most people do not even have the upload speed for 4k. Also tbh I doubt you would see much of a difference in quality going up to 4k on a webcam.

okay thanks for the info guys. what about if your just shooting pictures to edit. i know now in days your phone is pretty good but i'm just wondering. (Thanks)

well... i just brought it yesterday night. spent $220 was 200 but 220 with shipping and tax hope it's better. :) wish me good luck with it when it gets here. :)

edit got it off Logitech's web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.