AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

London students also working in stripping...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm Jess, a PhD student at City, University of London. I've been advised by other dancers to try webcamming forums...

I'm looking to interview final year university students working in London's stripping industry. The interview will be anonymous, will last around one hour and you can choose either face to face, telephone or Skype. You will also receive a £10 gift voucher (of your choice) as a thank you for your time.

In a nutshell, I'm looking to find out about you, your experiences and your plans after university. There hasn't been much recent research in the UK on the experiences of stripping since the policy changes of 2009 so this is an opportunity to share your experiences, opinions and voice!

If you would like to take part or for further information, please do get in touch via email: Jessica.Simpson@city.ac.uk.

Thanks for reading, much appreciated,

Jess

And hope no one you knows gets outed to their family just before Christmas when this inevitably gets into the vanilla world.

Status
Not open for further replies.