AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixxi_Love

Cam Model
Mar 10, 2021
Pacific NW
Twitter Username
@Trixxilove
Streamate Username
TrixxiLove69
Chaturbate Username
Trixxilove
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004545680/Trixxi_love/
Do you guys have any threads you suggest I should read for improving my sales? This is my 2nd week without an exclusive and it’s starting to affect my self esteem. I don’t even want to stream as I am so doubtful anyone will take me exclusive. It’s turning into a bad cycle so if anyone has any reading or video suggestions please help.

I am engaging with everyone in my free chat, I have a clean cam room and getting more consistent in my schedule (taking 2 night classes and work 2 days vanilla job).

But when I stream a few hours and everyone who wants to take me exclusive says “another day” I log off and take a few hour break before I try again, just getting harder to log back on.

Anyone go a long spell like this and how did you come out of it? I feel it could be anything about me so unappealing so I’m trying to get to a place where I am feeling sexier before I stream with stretching / yoga /dancing and my job is landscaping is quite physical.

Thank you for your ideas and suggestion or videos or links 🙏

When it's like this for me I do a variety of things, I go offline have a cat nap listening to a meditation app. When I go back on SM I feel much better and traffic to my room is usually much better. I also will ear mark days as 'this is the day i stream' focus on that and much of the time that really works. Also I have a list of tried and tested outfits that seem to attract spending. On the focus days I put one of those outfits on. Sometimes I find making a tiktok helps, I enjoy music it lifts me so I find I am bouncier when I've made one. I also use aromatherapy like the outfits I have uplifting hand cream, and a focus roll on blend.

None of this is proven it is merely things I have found help me shine. If my nails aren't right or something is distracting me I am relying on sheer coincidence if I do well, whereas the things I've listed are all associated with my best performing days. If I don't have a good day on cam I look for 2 things I have achieved to make it worth while. I know some of this is about looking after yourself, but other performers say if you exude focus and enthusiasm this will be felt by the customers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do you guys have any threads you suggest I should read for improving my sales? This is my 2nd week without an exclusive and it’s starting to affect my self esteem. I don’t even want to stream as I am so doubtful anyone will take me exclusive. It’s turning into a bad cycle so if anyone has any reading or video suggestions please help.

I am engaging with everyone in my free chat, I have a clean cam room and getting more consistent in my schedule (taking 2 night classes and work 2 days vanilla job).

But when I stream a few hours and everyone who wants to take me exclusive says “another day” I log off and take a few hour break before I try again, just getting harder to log back on.

Anyone go a long spell like this and how did you come out of it? I feel it could be anything about me so unappealing so I’m trying to get to a place where I am feeling sexier before I stream with stretching / yoga /dancing and my job is landscaping is quite physical.

Thank you for your ideas and suggestion or videos or links 🙏
Are you getting plenty of privates (group) shows? Do you have videos for sale on your profile?

I have been to your profile, can see you do sell videos. Reason I ask is these can in my experience be a talking point and can attract guys to say "Hi". Also some customers only seem to buy videos, it all adds up. You have some lovely feedback, and look full of energy in your photos - like a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Are you getting plenty of privates (group) shows? Do you have videos for sale on your profile?

I have been to your profile, can see you do sell videos. Reason I ask is these can in my experience be a talking point and can attract guys to say "Hi". Also some customers only seem to buy videos, it all adds up. You have some lovely feedback, and look full of energy in your photos - like a lot of fun!
Thank you ! I have I think 10 videos up there … I need to add more. Good idea to incorporate in my “schpiel”. What is the website you mention when you say “on demand” ? My studio has suggested I do free gold shows to get my percentage up and I think it’s working but maybe not attracting the best audience as I maybe average $5/hourly so trying to think of new objectives. After a few hours no paid shows I will do a free or $1 gold show before I log off. My rates rigyt now are 4.69 and 5.69

Reactions: LydiaFrost
Upvote 0
I really liked your idea about $ making outfits and I think I’m gonna do an assessment of my wardrobe and isolate the $ making ones and also do some technical things like tracking my better days. There is only so much in our control and your insight is valuable. Definitely gonna get some candles or incense to boost my room in my cam room for me. Great ideas much appreciated

Reactions: LydiaFrost
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.