AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Longest exclusive in Streamate history?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2016
What is the longest exclusive chat that Streamate has recorded in its history?

I've been waiting for this model to leave her exclusive for what seems like two hours, and I'm convinced she's not actually with anyone but found an exploit.

What is the longest exclusive chat that Streamate has recorded in its history?

I've been waiting for this model to leave her exclusive for what seems like two hours, and I'm convinced she's not actually with anyone but found an exploit.

Not on Streamate, but I’ve paid for private shows that were 2 hours or longer on several occasions. It’s much longer than I typically ask for, but I’ve done it, and I know a lot of other members do it fairly regularly.

Regarding an exploit, who knows, but I wouldn’t consider it too uncommon that a member simply wanted a long private show.

Upvote 0
The longest I've ever been in an exclusive is like 3ish hours. hour+ shows happen.

Upvote 0
I find that almsot 90 % of my longer shows cut off at 30 mins and say the cusotmer msut contact support. I wonder if the majority of customers have 30 mins as there limit? has any one else noticed this?

Upvote 0
I find that almsot 90 % of my longer shows cut off at 30 mins and say the cusotmer msut contact support. I wonder if the majority of customers have 30 mins as there limit? has any one else noticed this?
I think $150 is their default starting limit on a new account. It's based on how much money they spend, not time.

Reactions: Danicatillie
Upvote 0
Longest I’ve had is somewhere between 2 and 3. Back when I first started and my rates were ridiculously low, it was actually pretty common for me to have shows that would be an hour or two. Three hours is definitely pushing it. But I did have a three hour show one time. If the models rates are really low (mine were 1.99 and 2.99 at that time), That might be why this is happening. However guys do get Long shows with higher rates too. In my experience, it just isn’t as common since I’ve raised my rates, to get shows that last two or three hours. But it does happen. Now they usually top out around an hour.

I do notice that when I pop on MFC, it is more common there for me to get longer shows. Which goes along with my theory. Because I am able to offer a lower rate there, and still make the same, since they give me a bigger cut. I will say I rarely got long talking shows that other people talk about, and other models seem to get. My three hour shows were all three hours of penetration with dildos. So it’s not really something that is practical for long-term health. That might just be the type of person I attract though. Also might be because I get bored easily with conversations and I show it. So someone would have to be a hard-core masochist to want to try and talk to me for two hours lol because the chances are I would show my boredom within about five minutes, or possibly even 5 seconds lol Unless it was something really fascinating, that we were talking about

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Three hours? Sheesh!
As a member (not streamate), the longest privvy I've been in was just over an hour. 90% chatting and about 10% 'spicy', and I thought that was crazy long!

Upvote 0
I've had quite a few 2+ hours exclusives. Funny thing when it happens, the guy never warns me it'll be that long (I've had to leave the room to go to the ladies room midway) and more often than not it's with a member I've never done a show with.
I have a select group of regulars every week that do 20+ minutes. Thank goodness for them

Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
My longest was 45 minutes sometimes it is me who has had to finish because I have an appointment, have to be somewhere else of course I don't have long ones at the start of many hour stints.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
My longest so far has been 52 minutes and I was already hoping the guy would just… leave. I mean, the money is good but Goddamit if I don’t run out of what to do to entertain you.

Unless we just talk, long privates can drain the hell out of me.

I know what you mean! If it got to 52 minutes I'd be excited about the money, but unless it's a very talkative guy (which I like :))...I'd be thinking to myself Uh...okay, what now? Ask him if he's seen any good movies lately? 🤷‍♀️😂

season 3 missing identity GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I can't stand awkward silence in video chats, so then I have to quickly come up with a conversation topic. Kind of like on dating apps where guys will just "How are you?" me to death, and can't seem to think of anything else to say after that. Lol.

And I figure if the guy (on cam) sticks around even after cumming together (as opposed to just saying "Mmmm, thanks, bb" and ending the session), he's probably really digging you as a person, and would like to chat about other stuff besides just masturbation.

Upvote 0
My rate is $8.99 and my longest has been 4 and half hours, just last week. Guy spent over 3 hours on me the day before. Second day was all chatting, he was reading cards haha. First day was mostly chatting. Usually when I'm in a long show (40-50) minutes, they are always engaging and ''on''.
It gets hard fs but keeps me in shape lol

Upvote 0
I've had quite a few 2+ hours exclusives. Funny thing when it happens, the guy never warns me it'll be that long (I've had to leave the room to go to the ladies room midway) and more often than not it's with a member I've never done a show with.
Ninja whales 🤑

Upvote 0
I have a select group of regulars every week that do 20+ minutes. Thank goodness for them
Yes and then you never see them again! Whales are so erratic

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.