AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

look alikes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
has anyone have this happen oh i saw you on a different site the other day. now i don't mean a recording i meant you live this happened to me once he gave me a link and she did look alot like me.... i looked closer and saw minor different but not much at all. main thing was i have 4 tattoos. she had none... so weird.... my tattoos are small and in places where you don't see right away. so yeah... too weird

• Wat?!
Reactions: DoD404
I've seen lots of models who look very similar. Not knowing them I couldn't tell them apart.

But then there's a next level where in one case even knowing one of them very, very well I thought that they were the exact same person. I mean virtually identical other than some very small distinguishing feature.

I guess with enough people on these things eventually you find your doppleganger.

well there's about a 1 in 130 chances that you have someone that look like exactly like you somewhere on the planet. If you drop this to only being extremely similar, we all have a few running around. Add in camera/resolution/filter, and there's a bunch of people who could look almost indistinguishable on a stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.