AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for 18 - 26 years old cam models in Miami. Any takers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a top4fans.com and chaturbate account and am seeking 2 - 4 full time clean 18 - 26 years old female content partners in Miami, FL. with skinny or athletic bodies for video content where we split the revshare 50/50 down the middle. Only seeking white, latina and asian girls at the moment. DM me if interested in becoming a camming partner with me? I'm hung too.

Why only white, latina, and asian girls at the moment?

Most black girls I have learned don't sell content that well as the other races. Only reason why. Latina and white girls from EU are best I learned.
While that is true in general for solo female content, it wouldn't make sense for someone in your position to turn down a willing model based on race alone, as you have significantly more to gain in your situation than any non-white or latina model would.

You still have a lot of learning to do.

If you look back at this guy's post Hx on ACF he came here originally claiming to be from some really rich family, and not "needing" to cam, just doing it for fun. Yet, his posts revolve around trying to get women to "shoot content" with him for free/ rev split and he is going off about what races he thinks "sell" better. Doesn't add up at all. Red flags everywhere.

If you look back at this guy's post Hx on ACF he came here originally claiming to be from some really rich family, and not "needing" to cam, just doing it for fun. Yet, his posts revolve around trying to get women to "shoot content" with him for free/ rev split and he is going off about what races he thinks "sell" better. Doesn't add up at all. Red flags everywhere.

If I was from a rich family, wanting to optimize income I'd invest in stocks or something.

That's a fun way to make money with a better income potential.

We see through you, rando internet man.

shoot content with this !

dog walk GIF by lilcozynostril

I will make it come out from a skinny athletic european ass ! you can choose how much to weight and how tall ... to not be too fat for you !:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:

I have a top4fans.com and chaturbate account and am seeking 2 - 4 full time clean 18 - 26 years old female content partners in Miami, FL. with skinny or athletic bodies for video content where we split the revshare 50/50 down the middle. Only seeking white, latina and asian girls at the moment. DM me if interested in becoming a camming partner with me? I'm hung too.

Double post, sorry but...
I just clicked his clips4sale on his profile to see exactly "who" he is, or find info.

Have you ladies and gents looked? Go look and just watch the previews (10 secs each) for his videos, you can see that this forum has dodged a bullet, there really is something so fucked up and creepy about him.
I am not one to judge people because I am no amazing guy but... this guy seems way to full of himself and just... yeah, go look and you should hopefully see what I mean.

"Barry Boss" and "Fuck Yeah Films" - these two titles/names pretty much sums it/him up.

I just clicked his clips4sale on his profile to see exactly "who" he is, or find info.

Have you ladies and gents looked? Go look and just watch the previews (10 secs each) for his videos, you can see that this forum has dodged a bullet, there really is something so fucked up and creepy about him.
I am not one to judge people because I am no amazing guy but... this guy seems way to full of himself and just... yeah, go look and you should hopefully see what I mean.

"Barry Boss" and "Fuck Yeah Films" - these two titles/names pretty much sums it/him up.

Yeah I spent 1/2 hour snooping around... (What a boring life i must have to have that much spare time / hehehehe)

Now days anyone can do better themselves solo, with a computer / internet / cam or phone....
In a day.. and double their income since they don't need to pay half.

And do it in the comfort and safety of their own home.
+ Covid is a factor to consider now days as well.

Thanks for the fun replies, And Amber for shutting it down.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
What an opportunity. You - a model fitting OP’s very specific criteria for a “partner content creator” - could have the honor of traveling to a strange town and “creating content” with some sketchy, desperate creeper who will settle for just HALF of your money.

Sure, it’s a 50-50 split of revenue you’d normally have 100 percent of, and it’s lower overall revenue than you’d get as a solo model in the first place, without having to “create content” with Dr. Love. But it’s such great exposure!

Seriously though, I love seeing dudes veil their attempts to get laid by framing it as “content creation,” like it’s all business and not at all motivated by anything else. Or like he wants to write folk music with you or make YouTube cooking videos or some shit.

Part of me is honestly worried about those women's safety.

His videos give a really disturbing "found footage" or "snuff film" vibe.

Maybe I just watch too many horror movies.

I haven’t looked at his adult portfolio, but I have to say a Twitter search of his name was pretty illuminating.

Most black girls I have learned don't sell content that well as the other races. Only reason why. Latina and white girls from EU are best I learned.

EW. Well that's a load off my mind that you feel this way, because the thought of a clown like you stroking your shrimp dick to my content makes me wanna vomit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.