AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a cam girl for none nudity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2017
Hey how you doing? I have just joined on here because Im looking for someone to help me out! I am looking to start trying to make some money and need a good looking girl with a fair bit of knowledge of gaming.

The idea is if you have a cam at home and have a fair bit of knowledge about gaming. Also a decent personality because even though no nudity is involved you could get an idiot or two and makes great viewing for people to brush it a side. Get intouch if you are interested and I can give you details see what you think :)

Sounds like Twitch (?) Not sure if that's what he's going for though. I mean there are gamer girls in camming on every site of course, but if you're going for non-nude and gaming...I'd think of starting my search there.

Sounds like Twitch (?) Not sure if that's what he's going for though. I mean there are gamer girls in camming on every site of course, but if you're going for non-nude and gaming...I'd think of starting my search there.
I feel like OP is searching for a girl that he can broadcast on Twitch and exploit her for money, lol. New Twitch studio boss?

I feel like OP is searching for a girl that he can broadcast on Twitch and exploit her for money, lol. New Twitch studio boss?

Are there actually those? Because I've heard a few Twitch streamer's I've randomly visited mention belonging to a group, and having a manager take care of certain things for them. There's actually the equivalent of studios on Twitch too?

Also, every single time I think of that site I picture the T'witches set of books. It's a curse I tell ya. :arghh::bored::bigtears:

(yes i read them, don't judge me.)

51ddpK-04ZL._SX343_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Are there actually those? Because I've heard a few Twitch streamer's I've randomly visited mention belonging to a group, and having a manager take care of certain things for them. There's actually the equivalent of studios on Twitch too?
lol I really have no idea, but think actual studio accounts don't exist there.

Well, if a system can be exploited, you can be damned sure someone is going to go for it. Is there anything in performer agreements through services like Twitch that explicitly forbid something like a studio operation?

lol I really have no idea, but think actual studio accounts don't exist there.

There are group accounts. I follow one called StackUpDotOrg. It's not exactly a studio, but close enough to me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.