AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a cam girl who changed her name (now Ding Dong thread)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2016
I was a fan when she was on myfreecams and chaturbate, but she has apparently moved to a new site with a different name because her account got banned by cb. Apart from spending years going through all the sites, girl by girl, is there a short cut method? is there a registry of girls with a cross reference of old names and new names?

She was know by Lalonnie on both sites

i have also her picture
[removed]

if anyone can help i will appreciate.
thank you

[edit note: this has now been taken over as a Ding Dong thread, images removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to tell you, but she was exposed by a fan who kept showing her picture around. Her priest was pretty supportive, but she still chose to enter the Nunnery to get away from the crazy types.

On the upside she is happy today overseeing the vineyards and their olive groves on the southwest coast. Some really nice oils from those olives, not such great years for the grapes with the dry weather.

She's only ever worked on mfc and chaturbate. April 28th on mfc, and April 29th on chaturbate were her last nights. She hasn't moved to a different site, she quit camming. She's done.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TacoBelle
JerryBoBerry thank for ur reply, i know April 29th was her last day on cb and mfc but she dont quit camming im sure about that :) if anyone can help pls feel free to reply im a big fan of this girl and want see her another time.

DFT i dont know what u mean with Nunneryand all what u write, thanks

i know April 29th was her last day on cb and mfc but she dont quit camming im sure about that :)
She moved to another site, but didn't bother to let you know where to find her? hmm

Well, big fan or not, certainly don't sound like you were a preferred customer.

justjoinedtopost thanks for your reply Sir
well looks you judge me, how you know i don't sound like a preferred customer? im just looking for this girl because i like her show, pretty nice girl, she is gorgeous and always give me best feeling this why i want know where she work now; if you can help me Sir to find her will be great

thank you

justjoinedtopost thanks for your reply Sir
well looks you judge me, how you know i don't sound like a preferred customer?
Apologies. Not judging you necessarily, just the situation. She moved on, did not bother to take you along; ergo, you mean diddly squat to her. I didn't mean to insinuate that you are a stalker, freeloader, beggar, or troll, even though I was thinking it.
im just looking for this girl because i like her show, pretty nice girl, she is gorgeous and always give me best feeling this why i want know where she work now; if you can help me Sir to find her will be great
I don't know if I could help you find her, but I could try. Here is the thing though...you are the one that likes her, you are the one who gets good feelings from her. So what is in it for me?

Furthermore, when I start looking, I tend to get really obsessive. I've looked around for weeks (sometimes even months) in situations like this. It consumes me. I find it impossible to sustain that level of activity without lots and lots of caffeine and sugar. So who is going to pay for my coffee and Ding Dongs? You?

thank you
Np
she dont quit camming im sure about that :)
How do you know she don't quit camming? :bucktooth:

So who is going to pay for my coffee and Ding Dongs?

Is there any way I can get in on this search? I haven't eaten a Ding Dong forever. Look, I know you might work alone, but I can google with the best of them. We do a 70/30 % split (you get the 70% for acquiring the funds) plus a 15% bonus if I find her first. Hit me up if you want to be a team --kinda like Batman and Robin, or Luke and Han, or Sonny and Cher.

Is there any way I can get in on this search? I haven't eaten a Ding Dong forever. Look, I know you might work alone, but I can google with the best of them. We do a 70/30 % split (you get the 70% for acquiring the funds) plus a 15% bonus if I find her first. Hit me up if you want to be a team --kinda like Batman and Robin, or Luke and Han, or Sonny and Cher.
Hmm. To tell you the truth, I hadn't really thought about taking on a partner, but I might be open to a Buck Rogers style arrangement.

How's your bidi bidi bidi?

justjoinedtopost thanks Sir

really if u can it will mean a lot for me, yes u are right i was looking for weeks now and i understand what u mean, if can find her i will appreciate that and just tell me what i can do for u for make that possible i know im asking for something almost impossible because there is milions of camgirls on the internet but hope u understand me :)

sorry to bother you Sir

thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
justjoinedtopost thanks Sir

really if u can it will mean a lot for me, yes u are right i was looking for weeks now and i understand what u mean, if can find her i will appreciate that and just tell me what i can do for u for make that possible i know im asking for something almost impossible because there is milions of camgirls on the internet but hope u understand me :)

sorry to bother you Sir

thank you
No problem. Always happy to help a brother out.

So go to my wishlist, order 100 of these, and one of these.

That should be enough to get me started.

Oh, and check with @n_i_c_u , I think he said something about wanting some beef jerky.

No problem. Always happy to help a brother out.

So go to my wishlist, order 100 of these, and one of these.

That should be enough to get me started.

Oh, and check with @n_i_c_u , I think he said something about wanting some beef jerky.
Do you really have a wishlist?

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Damn! I was really looking forward to working with you @justjoinedtopost ! Maybe just a little constructive criticism (far be it for me to tell you how to do what works for you): You might have mentioned that if he gets the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card he could have got a 50.00 dollar gift card. Not sure if that would have helped, but it is worth the effort to mention.

My delusions of grandeur had me thinking this would be an awesome adventure like this:

Sorry about all the Ghostbusters vids, it just seemed appropriate, given our wanting to be good to people in need. I also think your Ding Dong reference made me think of Twinkies which made me hungry and I think the thought of a really really big Twinkie kind of got to me (not a lot of Hostess products mentioned in movies).

Sorry it didn't work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Sorry it didn't work out.
Yep. Dice didn't roll our way on this one.

Think I'll go for a drive, try to clear my head.

Reactions: n_i_c_u
I stopped reading the thread at the mention of Ding Dongs because it just reminded me that Hostess is really just the brand we once loved in name only anymore, and that makes me sad. May good fortune shine over Little Debbie, and see to it that she never suffer the same fate.

At any rate, has anyone mentioned MyCamgirl.net? It's the best model indexer that I know of, and deserves a plug.

Reactions: RebeccaT
What are ding dongs?

Not sure why someone would give you a 'facepalm' rating for the question since Ding Dongs may not have been a big thing when you were growing up (or may not have been popular where you're from). Anyway, here they are:

45000003019.jpg

@justjoinedtopost lol face palm not sure why :grr:. FYI I'm in the UK and it's not something we get over here.
@Songbird_Shelly thanks lol I've heard them mentioned in films and things but I never actually knew what they were, was just curious. We only just started getting twinkies and only they get sold in the American candy shops :cry:

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Not a product that stores here in the UK seem to stock. I know they had a mention on TBBT a while back, but I had to google Ding Dongs to find out what they were. :nod:
Lol thanks for the back up hehe

I stopped reading the thread at the mention of Ding Dongs because it just reminded me that Hostess is really just the brand we once loved in name only anymore, and that makes me sad. May good fortune shine over Little Debbie, and see to it that she never suffer the same fate.
Kind of reminds me of the whole Fig Newton fiasco. What was gained by renaming them "Newtons"? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Far worse, though, was the stunt Dunkin Donuts pulled. I grew up eating their chocolate creme filled donuts (these). They were delicious, they were tasty, and I loved them heart and soul. Then one day I go in to get one, and guess what? They completely changed the filling. Ruined them.

@justjoinedtopost lol face palm not sure why :grr:.
No real reason. Whimsy, I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
6 quid for a 12 count box of Zingers, I'm surprised you people haven't taken to the streets by now.
The closest thing I can think of that we have to them is a Cadburys Mini Roll.
Those look just like Swiss Cake Rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.