AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a cam girl who changed her name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2011
I was a fan when she was on imlive, but she has apparently moved to a new site with a different name. Apart from spending years going through all the sites, girl by girl, is there a short cut method? is there a registry of girls with a cross reference of old names and new names?

There would be absolutely no way of keeping track of something like that. Your best bet is probably describing her as best as you could and hopefully someone else will recognize who you're talking about. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, there are thousands upon thousands of camgirls spread across so many sites. Needle in a haystack.

previously "imfuckable" on livejasmin, then "abadgirl", same site, then "sexyteacher1" on imlive.
Very sexy, does the whole secretary thing at a desk thing very nicely, stockings and glasses et.c

Is this her?

uMtn7w3.jpg

or this?

imp_getimage

I used the names you given with the sites you gave to search on google.

So, the girl in the stockings certainly used to be "I'mFuckable" and changed to "ABadGirl" and now is abellana on flirt4free and sexyteacher1 on imlive. The other girl has adopted the abadgirl name but also has another name on imlive. I'm thinking that they are actually the same girls, going by their pics, despite the new short haircut

Check ABadGirl's profile on LiveJasmin. It says "last online: 6 hours ago". So, there you go.. you already found where she goes online now and under which name. Unless you were asking for other names she is also using now.

I'm thinking that I had asked if there was some kind of registery for old and current names for girls. Someone ( thank you) provided a link to a site I'd never heard of, but so far no luck.

So, if anyone recognizes the girl in stockings, who used to be Imfuckable, abadgirl and abellana, I'd be grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.