1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Cam Partner in crime

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by mistresscocokisses, Sep 13, 2018.

1. mistresscocokisses

Cam Model

Hi my name is Coco. I am from the Atlanta area in Georgia. I have been camming for about 6 years now. I used to Cam with my boyfriend but we are terribly broken up and he was never any good. I am looking for a female cam partner that is in my area. I don't have a lot of restrictions and I'm not here to judge anyone cuz I damn sure don't want anyone judging me. All that I ask is that you are 420friendly and willing to get tested together. Everything else can work itself out. As far as the money, to avoid 50/50 splitting of nickels and dimes and tokens I think we should both use our own accounts and just stream at the same time that way we collect our own Monies. Or not. Lol. I'm very open to any and all ideas. If you're interested please please please please please please please please hit me back!!!! Two heads are better than one and I feel super alone in the cam world. Having someone that knows the industry and being able to talk about some of this crazy shit would be a comfort.