AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a moderator on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need mods. You can do it on your own.

Hi guys, hi girls,

I'm looking for a moderator who wants to help me on Chaturbate.
If anyone has time you can contact me ...

Thank you all! Kisses ♥
If you really do need a mod it's better that you ask a decent regular. People who ask or are looking to become mods are terrible 9 times out of 10, and often only have their own best interest in mind.

Although I do moderate in one room on CB, I would consider Audri's advice first. Plenty of bots out there that can silence greys and block spammers and leave you to run your show.
Maybe I should ask why you want a moderator? Is your room very busy, or do you restream on multiple sites? On CB, all a mod can do is silence for 6 hours (can't ban). Is it just having a red presence there?
The motive for many wannabe mods is to control your show and throw their weight about; enabling a power trip will likely ruin your room vibe, and you're better off without that.

Yeah last time i had situations that somebody offered me being moderator and he said that he will bring more people to my room. He was grey. Im few years on cb , so im not stupid but i was always curious what interest they have ,so I said lest try for 30 minutes :D Just to satisfied my curiosity. When i promoted him he said:
- and now start to dance and tease xD
And then i removed mod privileges. Probably his next command would be: get naked :D

Now i have great moderator , but as @Nigerian Prince said- i found him in my regulars.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Although I do moderate in one room on CB, I would consider Audri's advice first. Plenty of bots out there that can silence greys and block spammers and leave you to run your show.
Maybe I should ask why you want a moderator? Is your room very busy, or do you restream on multiple sites? On CB, all a mod can do is silence for 6 hours (can't ban). Is it just having a red presence there?
The motive for many wannabe mods is to control your show and throw their weight about; enabling a power trip will likely ruin your room vibe, and you're better off without that.
Many thanks!

Which bot do you recommend?

Thanks...

many thanks!

want to try
Personally im not sure about idea. I dont know how algoritm works but if its count for example number of viewers in your room ,then greys too. And if greys wont be able to talk, they will leave.If you have maaaany color people in your room then ok, but in not so popular room "grey army" can be helpful in going higher in ranking

Personally im not sure about idea. I dont know how algoritm works but if its count for example number of viewers in your room ,then greys too. And if greys wont be able to talk, they will leave.If you have maaaany color people in your room then ok, but in not so popular room "grey army" can be helpful in going higher in ranking
greys don't matter. They could potentially buy tokens, but good luck with that

Reactions: -xoxo-
greys don't matter. They could potentially buy tokens, but good luck with that
I know that they wont buy tokens. But i dont know how works algoritm. If to algoritm is important number of people in our rooms, then greys also count to number of people. More people- higher in ranking in page- more people come. This is what i was thinking about. Only that

Which bot do you recommend?
I'd suggest you review the available bots (https://chaturbate.com/apps/bot/1/) and decide which one seems best for you, as there are so many and I certainly don't claim to know the pros and cons of each.
Another idea would be to look at what other models are running during their shows, particularly if you feel a good balance of user colours and positive chat mood in the room.
Good luck!

I prefer the all in one bot. I split up to 3 sites and never need a mod. Run your shit tight and it's easy.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Personally I think the Dorothy Ultra Fembot is amazing, it has a lot of things to it, like all all-in-one bot's.
It also allows you to ninja silence guys - which means you can silence them but they CAN still chat in public BUT other users will not see their comments, you can set it so ONLY YOU (the broadcaster) sees the message from the person you ninja silenced, or so NO ONE can). But either way its good cos it keeps the rude, arrogant, etc grey guys (and even tippers) there because they THINK they are still typing because it gives them no error message. So it keeps your user count because they don't leave haha.

Hello's.

Personal choice. So imo.

1, I wouldnt mod a random that doesnt care about you.. otherwise they wouldnt be there most of the time. And it would be a chore.
Unless they had other motives/incentives, like a need for a power trip, or freebies you are offering mods, or payment you are offering.
All of these arent good imo. So imo if you need a mod then grab a regular from your channel.

2. I think if your channel is good for viewers, like 300 or up? Then you could mute all greys permanently.
And there goes 95% of your spam, annoying posts, and need for a mod.
Only reason i dont like doing this / dont like this done, on a smaller room, is it can end up too quiet, and boring. in an Empty room.

3. You dont need to worry about muting greys, or losing greys, cause they aren't counted for channel promotion/placement.

4. If you arent going to mute all grey's, at least program a long list of regular spam keywords.
Like "Cum see me at ass . play" for example. Or you can end up with 100 grey spambots an hour.

Have fun.

Reactions: Billyboy
Yeah last time i had situations that somebody offered me being moderator and he said that he will bring more people to my room. He was grey. Im few years on cb , so im not stupid but i was always curious what interest they have ,so I said lest try for 30 minutes :D Just to satisfied my curiosity. When i promoted him he said:
- and now start to dance and tease xD
And then i removed mod privileges. Probably his next command would be: get naked :D

Now i have great moderator , but as @Nigerian Prince said- i found him in my regulars.
There are lots of bots that do auto moderating or you can also not allow grey names and/or people who have not tipped from talking in your room. If you don't like that idea Mikeals Spam Bot is good but I really like the All In One Bot. Although it can get a little more aggressive with greys at times than you might like it has 3 build in filters for trigger words and you can also add your own. You can apply it only to grey names or to all names, you can stop GIFs from being posted for certain color groups and you can automatically silence spammers and choose if you want to be notified when that happens or not, so you can keep going your show without thinking about it. That bot will also do your tip menu and put in 10 rotating notifiers to promote you in any way you choose.

Reactions: BlackWizard
There are lots of bots that do auto moderating or you can also not allow grey names and/or people who have not tipped from talking in your room. If you don't like that idea Mikeals Spam Bot is good but I really like the ALL IN ONE BOT. Although it can get a little more aggressive with greys at times than you might like it has 3 built in filters for trigger words and you can also add your own. You can apply it only to grey names or to all names, you can stop GIFs from being posted for certain color groups and you can automatically silence spammers and choose if you want to be notified when that happens or not, so you can keep doing your show without thinking about it. That bot will also do your tip menu with 20 items and put in 10 rotating notifiers + 3 more around the tip menu to promote you in any way you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.