AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

looking for a specific kind of site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OddiBlu

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 1, 2018
Is there a site where you can make lists of all your favorite tv shows, movies, music, books, etc and share it with the world? Like how Facebook lets you do in your About Me section (I don't want to use FB though because fuck that).
I know I could just make lists on a personal site but that would take a lot more effort lol, so if there is one out there that makes it easy and automated I'd like to go with that first.

I'm not even sure why I want this so bad other than my love of making lists and also having terrible memory, so I would love to be able to look at it and be like Oh yeah! I love that movie but completely forgot about it! Or whatever.

This might be a fruitless search but I must try.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
Would it have to be public? Or even online?

I've been pondering something similar for books I've read - needs to be searchable so I can write a quick summary with some metadata so I can look up "oh, that was...".

Reactions: OddiBlu
@JigglesJane Yes! I love Goodreads, something just like that but all-encompassing (tv, movies, etc).

@DFT I would like it to be online. Mainly because I would like to have a way for other people to see what I'm interested in, and vice versa, which could foster connections and such. Not just for viewers but friends. A social media-esque experience would be cool so you could find others who like the same things as you but that's getting pretty picky on my part. :p

I love creating things maybe I should bring this idea into existence. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

@JigglesJane Yes! I love Goodreads, something just like that but all-encompassing (tv, movies, etc).

@DFT I would like it to be online. Mainly because I would like to have a way for other people to see what I'm interested in, and vice versa, which could foster connections and such. Not just for viewers but friends. A social media-esque experience would be cool so you could find others who like the same things as you but that's getting pretty picky on my part. :p

I love creating things maybe I should bring this idea into existence. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

If you make this, can you share it? I would love to have something like that. Facebook used to be similar but it's very convoluted now. I'd love just a simple app that listed my literary/film/television preferences.

Decided I'm definitely making this. It will take some time, but of course I'll share when its done!

EXCITE.

• Hugs
Reactions: JigglesJane
Status
Not open for further replies.