AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

looking for apps

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2020
Brazil
Twitter Username
@binks_ella
i've been reding the forum for a while and i know what most of you think of the so called dating apps - thats the loophole they use on google and apple (dating apps or livestream apps with private video calls).

i work on cambox/camhost for a while now (and i read it here when they were starting and paying very litlle to models and everyone second guessing about their work).
yes, they had some issues with applestore recently, but they are dealing with it. they never were on playstore. and yes, one of the paying methods is paypal - and we never had any problems with that. all digital wallets are non sex work friendly.

But thats not why im posting. i wanna know if any of you have tried or know any other app that might be as good as cambox. i wanna to expand my audience, but i have no courage to go on camming sites yet. i feel comfortable with the apps.

Thanks

Do you just hang out with people in like a PG setting on the apps?
As someone who strictly does adult, I stay away from making money on sites that dont cater to us but I am curious about how the app you are using works.

Do you just hang out with people in like a PG setting on the apps?
As someone who strictly does adult, I stay away from making money on sites that dont cater to us but I am curious about how the app you are using works.
Cambox is the one ive worked that take us more seriously. They all know for what it is and how it works. Until february it was very sex work friendly indeed. but some hacks made a series of tweeters posts about some scamming apps in the google/apple store. Mostly the WHO app. Saying about paying fees and vip access that they were scamming some poor and naive men. The down side was that most of this apps have clone apps to gatter most audience, and this is consider spam. So Cambox was down on applestore. Now to get back they are putting some rules in the public areas of the app. The private stays private.

But its very simple. You have your profile, some pictures, a bio.. you can add short videos too. And they have some live stream where the girls can be seen and the guys can pick you up and take to private call or just send gifts. Or you can txt them in the app and they call you.

Reactions: MarlieJane
Status
Not open for further replies.