AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for models to work with

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2021
Hey there,
I am a new member here. I am a professional IT engineer and internet marketer and I am looking for webcam models who want to gain an additional income from their shows. You can send me a PM or post here if you are interested in this. This will only require a few minutes of work from you every day. (or every few days). Models who work on chaturbate are prefered, but it is not a requirement.

Yeap, thats true but I would like to keep the details private. Surely, this is not ideal as I am also a new member but I cannot do anything more at this time :)

When you are asking others for help, whether you want to keep it private or not, is irrelevant. It's about what would attract and make the other party feel comfortable like they wanted to be involved and help you. So yeah, just saying it's not all about you. You need to be open to "working with" others and compromise in a common sense way. And such a vague post is going to do nothing but weird other people out, and make them think "Oh Hell NO this could be so many weird things, suspicious.". Most if not all of the successful models here are completely computer savvy and have their own IT experience (many years if not decades), and are also surrounded by other IT people they network with. So just saying you are an IT engineer and marketer means next to nothing, this forum is full of IT guys and IT chicks, and no one knows who the Hell you are, or anything in the slightest about your project ideas.

You don't need to say your screen name, but you need to talk about what your project ideas actually are.

Last edited:
i would never ever someone else on the internet access to my hardware or network knowing i am in adult entertainment. luckily the internet is filled with how-to tutorials and i have people in my life who are more tech-savvy than me. IT engineer's job is to manage computer hardware and networks like updating, installing, repairing. no offense OP, you are basically a computer janitor.

who are you? what are you bringing to the table that is valuable? why would a cammodel need an IT engineer? how much do does your services cost? what are your credentials? do you have any work references? how do you plan on helping models gain more income? what exactly are the "few minutes of work" models would need to do? why are chaturbate models preferred?

honestly, you being vague and not wanting to go into further details is hella suspicious. from my perspective, it looks as if you are trying to take advantage of us.

He can’t make the details public because his offer would make anyone with a modicum of internet knowledge piss their pants in laughter.

The dude has basically signed up for an affiliate program and is offering models a cut of the earnings if the models themselves get him the signups conveniently omitting the part about there being an affiliate program there. Basically a leech. He wants Chaturbate models specifically because CB has so much traffic to leech from.

I warn anyone reading this not to work with this leech and instead to find the thread about CrakRevenue posted in the Models Only section where you will find several tutorials on how to use affiliate programs yourself and get the full commission. You don’t need a random leech from the internet as a middleman between you and the sponsor

He can’t make the details public because his offer would make anyone with a modicum of internet knowledge piss their pants in laughter.

The dude has basically signed up for an affiliate program and is offering models a cut of the earnings if the models themselves get him the signups conveniently omitting the part about there being an affiliate program there. Basically a leech. He wants Chaturbate models specifically because CB has so much traffic to leech from.

I warn anyone reading this not to work with this leech and instead to find the thread about CrakRevenue posted in the Models Only section where you will find several tutorials on how to use affiliate programs yourself and get the full commission. You don’t need a random leech from the internet as a middleman between you and the sponsor
I assumed this immediately.

Different than IT, but I'm actually a software developer myself.
Models, just give me all your personal details and access to your account. You'll get big in no time.
I accept payment in nudes, OF discounts, and awkward 3AM selfies. You're welcome.
I'm legit, I swear. I even read the OBS documentation-- I know what I'm doing.

Btw, since Poe's Law, this is sarcasm ...though I actually am a software developer and read the OBS documentation one day

OP, in reality, you actually could be an IT engineer / internet marketer, but no one knows that.
We have no way of evaluating your credentials. This is your first thread, and you don't have a profile picture, let alone a website/company or some form of authenticity. I have a feeling most of the models at some point on here have been burned before by people wanting to "help." Heck, it's also a common scam for people to claim they can boost room numbers by giving advice or some form of benefit for more attention, free services, etc..

Sidenote-- this forum can be absolutely vicious at times, but I think that's one of the charms of it :haha:

Different than IT, but I'm actually a software developer myself.
Models, just give me all your personal details and access to your account. You'll get big in no time.
You need a project manager or anything? I can twirl ballpoint pens and even know how to bookmark pages in three different browsers and shit. I'm your man!

You need a project manager or anything? I can twirl ballpoint pens and even know how to bookmark pages in three different browsers and shit. I'm your man!
Well, the thing is, I'm sure business will be booming shortly, so I could really use someone who actually knows what they're doi-- wait, did you say three different browsers?

... You're hired.

Well, the thing is, I'm sure business will be booming shortly, so I could really use someone who actually knows what they're doi-- wait, did you say three different browsers?

... You're hired.
What about someone who is (relatively) comfortable with Node.js, has rudimentary knowledge/experience with MongoDB, but can't seem to figure out Angular, Vue, or React? 😁

What about someone who is (relatively) comfortable with Node.js, has rudimentary knowledge/experience with MongoDB, but can't seem to figure out Angular, Vue, or React? 😁
You're also hired! You can say be in charge of technology branch, saying fancy tech names to our stakeholders and clients to make us sound more legit. Throw in something about CI/CD pipelines & gradle build scripts too and we're set for success :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.