AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for tips and tricks (Newish webcam model)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2017
Hey lovelies,

So im pretty new to the webcam community and also am a small bow model, I am looking for tips and tricks on anything when it comes to building up clientele, how to bring people to want to tip me, maintaining a full room, token values for what I am offering etc.

I know bigger girls need to try and put in a little extra work but I know there is a category for us as well and we can be successful in becoming a webcam model like everything else.

I have the confidence and the out going personality I just know every site is different and some you need to try hard and some you don't. I've made decent money with one company but I am looking to expand (MFC/CB/ETC) Any tips and advice would be amazing!

TIA,

Valentina!

Have you checked out the sticky threads on here? You're asking very general questions. General tips/tricks are all over this forum - perhaps try some more targeted questions?

You have to try hard on all sites, however your skills and personality may make one site harder than another FOR YOU.

1. building up clientele,
    Be consistent in your schedule. Maintain an active and non-spammy social media presence and find ways to keep in touch with people when you're not online (snapchat, twitter, whatever..)
  2. how to bring people to want to tip me
    Depends on the site but generally make sure you're tagged properly, have good lighting, good camera, good internet and make sure you're interactive.
The last 2 questions, token values and maintaining a full room require more information... they vary site to site and we'd need to know what you're offering to help you price it. Here's a general guide to pricing for when you're new that I wrote:

https://www.cammodelexpress.com/todays-tip-how-to-price-things-when-youre-new/

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.