AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for user who would share their experiences / preferences

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
HI all, I am new to this site and haven't quite figured out all the threads etc. I am currently doing some research on the sex-cam industry and why it has become to hugely popular in the last years. I am looking for users who would be willing to speak to me about their experiences on the different sites (LiveJasmin / Chaturbate etc. )explain to me what the differences are and why it is appealing to them. Would love to hear from you.

"Some research"?
Are you researching for a peer reviewed scientific paper for publication, for a new camsite, a gossip magazine, a high school project or your friends down at the pub?

But here is my take on it anyway: the sites have pretty women who take of their clothes for money while they pretend (sometimes in an unconvincing way) to laugh at my inane jokes. If there is more to cam sites, I never got the memo.

you did not receive this one telling that "most of them appreciate so much your kind of music, whatever it is" ?
Or the one about totally being into older men and cooking and cleaning for them? I heard about that one.
I must have completely fallen off the Cam Site User Secret Cabal maililng list! I blame Chaturbate support. It has to be their fault.

Or the one about totally being into older men and cooking and cleaning for them? I heard about that one.
I must have completely fallen off the Cam Site User Secret Cabal maililng list! I blame Chaturbate support. It has to be their fault.

What?! You mean they're not into older men who want to cook and clean for them?! WTF?!

Then again, that explains all the selfies where their rooms are messy as fuck with clothes piled up, bed not made, etc...

You have an entire forum full of info. Do what researchers do and extrapolate.

Ugh "researchers" annoy the shit out of me. Wealth of information available and they want you to spend valuable time spoon feeding info for them and offer at most, the paper they wrote that you're automatically going to question everything in anyway because you know way more because this is your business and they're just trying to find an excuse to watch models masturbate on cam.

And yes, that was a hell of a run on sentence.

I think you inadvertently described 97% of cam site users here, but contrary to "researchers" we pay our way through the research.
Yeah but do you need to justify it? Nope. I swear the "researchers" just want to have an excuse to watch that will fit with their morals.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I don't see you offering no long green. Where is the deniro? Why aren't you talking money? If you are on a site full of camgirls and you want some info, why aren't you willing to shell out some pesos to get it?

I can't speak for the other ladies but all I know is if I am shelling out some info to you, you better be shelling out some money to me. This is business, baby.

I don't do surveys or focus groups for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.