AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking Hot in Australia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently moved to Australia from Canada and found none of my favorite makeup & lingerie stores are here. I like (and miss) Victoria's secret & Sephora the most.

Where do you ladies (& gents that like lingerie!) shop for lingerie & makeup in Australia? I'm happy to order things online rather than go to a store, it's just better if that store is Australia based, for shipping cost reasons!

If you do a search for "lingerie Australia" you will see online retailers based in Australia. Look for "com.au" at the end of the domain name.

If you do a search for "lingerie Australia" you will see online retailers based in Australia. Look for "com.au" at the end of the domain name.

I've done this (and also feel mildly insulted that you thought I hadn't thought of that... ;) )but I haven't really found anything that looks of good quality but isn't too expensive. I like nice stuff that's affordable - like Victoria's Secret. It's also a bit hard to tell what is actually nice from the pics, I'd rather if Australian girls or guys would chime in on their favourite brands - always good to get a reference. :)

Have you tried la senza?
Or bras and things?

It's been a while since I was in Australia but that is where I would buy nice bras when I was

Have you tried la senza?
Or bras and things?

It's been a while since I was in Australia but that is where I would buy nice bras when I was

Ooh, I know La Senza from back in Canada and like it! Didn't know it was here - thanks for the tip!
I saw Bras and Things online.. do you have anything from there? Is the quality ok?

Ooh, I know La Senza from back in Canada and like it! Didn't know it was here - thanks for the tip!
I saw Bras and Things online.. do you have anything from there? Is the quality ok?

It has been years since I last got anything but yes! I remember it being really good quality!
Randomly myer and target will have some nice things too and they are good quality.

Edit: Kmart will have some cute bras panties and socks for cheaper, they aren't the best quality but I used them to cam.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MojitosJourney
Do you realize how long it took me to be understand Canadian? And now you're in Australia? I only speak English, how in the world can I possibly learn Australian???

Sheesh...I'll never win. :(

• Funny!
aliexpress.com
I buy pretty much everything from there. It's cheap, and some of it is shit, but it's the same situation buying from amazon.

Reactions: Dani Picas
I appreciate Australia is a big place but there are Victoria Secret outlets. It looks like most are in airports unfortunately but they do have stores in the major cities. Hope you find one that is close to you.
http://victoriassecretau.com/#store-locator

In case anyone was curious, they only sell purses, a few panties, and perfume in the Australia Victoria's Secret. It's nothing like the stock they have in North America, there are no bras.

In case anyone was curious, they only sell purses, a few panties, and perfume in the Australia Victoria's Secret. It's nothing like the stock they have in North America, there are no bras.

They defo have bras etc in the sydney and brisbane airport ones.

Also try honey birdette. but myer and david jones would be the most common go to for lingerie.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.