AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking to find this girl's Webcam Profile, any help would be appreciated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2016
This is a link to a video where she is camming and it sounds like she is on Chaturbate but I haven't been able to find her. If she is on CB a link to her profile so I could follow would be very much appreciated.
So far I've tried Google image searching stills from the video to no avail. Here are the images. (Sorry for the quality)
LYAXjo8.png

HzXz2Bk.png

oAQhTs5.png

As of 5/7/2016 the author of the video has yet to reply to my message asking the same question of "Who is she?"
Again any help in finding this beautiful girl's profile would be greatly appreciated and anyone who reads this post, I thank you for your time and hope you have a nice day.

P.S. I also have an active thread on Reddit here. Just in case someone there has pertinent information.

Status
Not open for further replies.