AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking to get custom apps/bots written for Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2021
Hello there, I'm Curly, a full-time artist and camgirl. I used to use an outside service called TipAlerts with my stream that has since stopped working, so now I'm trying to find a way to have a Chaturbate bot or app fill that gap. Unfortunately, the bots that are available only do some of the features I'm looking for. Because of this, I'm looking to get something made custom for me to meet my needs. Is there anyone experienced with writing code for Chaturbate (it's JavaScript, I believe) who would be willing to discuss this with me? I'm willing to pay and/or trade for this service, but I'll need time to gather the funds.

Reactions: mysticbunny
Upvote 0
The type of feature(s) you are seeking seems to require a plug-in and additional code (JS, HTML/CSS) in a Local file which is implemented via OBS (Open Broadcast Software).

See this related old (Oct. 2017) post: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/obs-using-plug-ins.29172/post-885916

Not sure if the guy that made the above-referenced post (Tom Woods) is still around, but his email address (from his YouTube) is: tom131315@yahoo.co.uk
heeeeeey I'm looking for a programmer who can program an app for me, do you know anyone who does this type of work?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.