AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking to team up with someone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Hey, wondering are there any models in the Victoria / Vancouver Canada area? I'm wanting to cam but have a roommate and also not to mention a really small room which makes it hard for the equipment...etc... I'm looking to team up with someone who already cams and is looking for a partner or second person in general. I'm female, 26 and bisexual (in case anyone was wondering) I'm 5'3 and about 115 pounds, small tits.

Thanks

You might not have luck finding someone on here without being verified, which you need to already be camming to do. If I remember correctly, there are a few adult content creator groups on Fetlife for the Vancouver/Victoria area - you could see if those are still around and try posting in those as a starting point. Just make sure to be careful, as always, when meeting people from the internet!

Hey, wondering are there any models in the Victoria / Vancouver Canada area? I'm wanting to cam but have a roommate and also not to mention a really small room which makes it hard for the equipment...etc... I'm looking to team up with someone who already cams and is looking for a partner or second person in general. I'm female, 26 and bisexual (in case anyone was wondering) I'm 5'3 and about 115 pounds, small tits.

Thanks
Hey lovely lady,
I’m in the area. I’ve cammed solo and briefly with others. Having a good partner would be amazing and a dream come true. Let’s talk! I’m fit, look 27ish, 6’ and I’ve got a place where I live solo that we can work out of.
- A lovely man

Reactions: lovelylady
Hi! Please be careful. I hate to be that person, but just letting you know that anyone could join this forum (As I type this, we have 317 guests lurking the forum) claiming to be a model and be all "Yasss, girl...let's team up!," and waiting for you to give them your contact info. I'd feel a lot better about this if you got yourself verified as a model, and could talk about teaming up with a fellow verified model on here...for your safety.

No disrespect to you or some of the posters in this thread showing an interest, but they have one forum post under their belt...faceless profile pics...and no links at all in their signature to even indicate that they're cam models. So...just be careful. And good luck. :)

Hi! Please be careful. I hate to be that person, but just letting you know that anyone could join this forum (As I type this, we have 317 guests lurking the forum) claiming to be a model and be all "Yasss, girl...let's team up!," and waiting for you to give them your contact info. I'd feel a lot better about this if you got yourself verified as a model, and could talk about teaming up with a fellow verified model on here...for your safety.

No disrespect to you or some of the posters in this thread showing an interest, but they have one forum post under their belt...faceless profile pics...and no links at all in their signature to even indicate that they're cam models. So...just be careful. And good luck. :)
You're so right, and honestly this original post slipped through the cracks, as I normally deny any of these "looking for partner" type posts from anyone who isn't already verified.

There are so many shady af people on the Internet. Don't just jump on an offer to go meet up, especially for sexytime stuff, from some random stranger on the Internet. Don't be a dumb dumb.

Hey lovely lady,
I’m in the area. I’ve cammed solo and briefly with others. Having a good partner would be amazing and a dream come true. Let’s talk! I’m fit, look 27ish, 6’ and I’ve got a place where I live solo that we can work out of.
- A lovely man
Hey sorry for such the late reply... I've been so busy with other things. Are you in Vancouver or Victoria?

How do you see guests lurking? If we sign into this website.. are we guests or members? I know I sign in so now I am confused.

How do you see guests lurking? If we sign into this website.. are we guests or members? I know I sign in so now I am confused.

Technically a "guest" for a forum is someone that hasn't created an account.
However, there is something/someone "worse" that that, and this is a "lurker". This is usually someone that just simply doesn't get involved. They will seek out the information and use the resources available, but won't give any kind of comment, thumbs up, or anything else.

Obviously with something like this "Any Joe" who can see this site and this post/thread, is potentially bad as they are not known, and they could be "anyone".

Technically a "guest" for a forum is someone that hasn't created an account.
However, there is something/someone "worse" that that, and this is a "lurker". This is usually someone that just simply doesn't get involved. They will seek out the information and use the resources available, but won't give any kind of comment, thumbs up, or anything else.

Obviously with something like this "Any Joe" who can see this site and this post/thread, is potentially bad as they are not known, and they could be "anyone".
Mind blowing. I am glad though when I found this site. I enjoy interacting with everyone and everyone being supportive of each other. I suppose maybe someone wouldn't want to make an account because they are embarassed (?) or.. like you say, could be the worse. I do hope more people sign up for ambers site. The more users the bigger we can be as a supportive cam family etc. I would be so lost otherwise. This is my home base go to place.. even when I feel awkward or unsure or completely lost. Do I show up as a member?

Sorry, I didn't get a notification that you responded to me.

When you visit https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/ , on the right hand side it shows you the number of members and guests currently online. Yes, when you and I sign in to this site we are registered members. Guests are people (who aren't registered on here...no screen names) who can read everything we post here in the public area of the forum.

ACF.jpg

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.