AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lost Access To 2FA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
Hi,

I am trying to reach Shirley on here as well, I sent an email a few hours ago.

I lost my old phone along with my phone number and now I am unable to login to my chaturbate account, I ve been in contact with support but this haven't solved my problem.
My username is sweetallexis. I need to remove the old phone number from my account.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am trying to reach Shirley on here as well, I sent an email a few hours ago.

I lost my old phone along with my phone number and now I am unable to login to my chaturbate account, I ve been in contact with support but this haven't solved my problem.
My username is sweetallexis. I need to remove the old phone number from my account.

Thank you.

You can't login to your account at all? I think support can disable the 2 factor authentication they just ask you to submit picture ID and a hand written phrase....I apologize if im mistaken its been a while.

Upvote 0
No, I am unable to log it as I don't have access to the phone number that I used to receive the two step auth. @punker barbie I really need your help in this matter!
Another option that could help you and that you might have forgotten: You received 10 backup-codes when you activated 2FA. They are for logging in if the 2FA-device is not or no more available.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.