AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Blows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2015
I'm floored they no longer offer support for this product I've owned less than a year...

They're insane if they think I'm buying a bluetooth adaptor for a product that no longer works.

I've tried everything, the lovense app, connecting through my laptop bluetooth, the lovense connect software.
It will not connect.

Their lovense connect app has a 1.3 star rating...take a hint?

Lovense Remote connects fine.

Has anyone figured this out?

Ugh that sucks Lovergirl, I got no advice as im new myself but i was thinking of getting a lovense but i hear of so many problems of it just disconnecting, I wonder what the issue is! Hope you get the answer your looking for!

I'm floored they no longer offer support for this product I've owned less than a year...

They're insane if they think I'm buying a bluetooth adaptor for a product that no longer works.

I've tried everything, the lovense app, connecting through my laptop bluetooth, the lovense connect software.
It will not connect.

I know NOTHING about lovesense exept a model friend recently bought something and it didn't work at first because she forgot to install a browser extension into the Chrome browser... something like that...

It will not connect.

For the bluetooth, it might be OS version. Windows 7 and 8 didn't have the best bluetooth support. Windows 10 may have better. But, I've never had reason to try and troubleshoot a lovense device.

Are all of your browsers and OS updates to the latest level? Is there a flash requirement for any of your applicatons? That may need to be updated if so.

Just some quick hits off top of my head. Also, as previously mentioned, it might be a plug-in issues?

This is so weird! I've seen so many models with problems with it, but i'm doing just fine. I have the chrome extension, the lovenseconnect app, and i have no problems. I'm sorry this is happening to you :/

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my lovense toys! Sorry that you have had a bad experience, but I cannot say enough about lovense toys! They just came out with a few more and I cant wait to expand! I use the lovense browser and my phone app, but I would like the bluetooth adapter to free my phone up! Better luck next time! Dont give up!

• Hugs
Reactions: Darcy DeVasto
My ambi fell apart inside within 3 months and the only way they would replace it was if I paid to ship it to China. Then just stopped answering my emails. Never got replaced.

Not really keen on them either.

Oh. And my nora stopped working too. Every other "high end" toy I have has lasted over two years.

I've been looking through various threads to see how many people have trouble with connection issues, and it seems very hit or miss.

I saw in one thread that someone said that it will display to users somewhere that the toy is not connected if it's not connected-- is that true?

Also, I asked this in another thread, but haven't heard back-- I'm much more of a clitoral stimulation girl, any idea if the Lush is going to do much for me?

I've been looking through various threads to see how many people have trouble with connection issues, and it seems very hit or miss.

I saw in one thread that someone said that it will display to users somewhere that the toy is not connected if it's not connected-- is that true?

Also, I asked this in another thread, but haven't heard back-- I'm much more of a clitoral stimulation girl, any idea if the Lush is going to do much for me?

I have seen plenty of times where they feed will say "toy not connected" BUT it works perfectly fine and the model even hold it up onto something to show the vibration (not random model but ones I have visited for a long time and trust).

Again, some models find clitoral much better and holding the lovense lush onto that works wonders for them. I am guessing similarly, it won't do it all that well for some people. Different things/toys/methods work for different people. The sensation for a lot I have seen, prefer it held on their clit rather than inside though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lucy_Bastet
Emailing them. Hoping they do the right thing. Wondering if people who have it working bought it less than a year ago. I only bought mine 11 months ago. Thank god I decided to go online on a whim and see it wasn't working, or I would have passed my warranty.

Given that I'm warrantied for a year, I expect them to do the right thing.

Really hard to not be angry when their app has a 1.3 star rating out of 5, so I know I'm not alone, and I know they know it doesn't work. I spent 120 dollars on this crap.

I had no problems with body chat and the extension previously.

I know my product works because it will connect to lovense remote. But not anything that helps me as a cam model. Not lovense connect. Not my bluetooth on my computer. Not the lovense connect software.

Anyone who takes advantage of sex workers gets a big angry face from me.

Reactions: Rumi_Bloom
Emailing them. Hoping they do the right thing. Wondering if people who have it working bought it less than a year ago. I only bought mine 11 months ago. Thank god I decided to go online on a whim and see it wasn't working, or I would have passed my warranty.

Given that I'm warrantied for a year, I expect them to do the right thing.

Really hard to not be angry when their app has a 1.3 star rating out of 5, so I know I'm not alone, and I know they know it doesn't work. I spent 120 dollars on this crap.

I had no problems with body chat and the extension previously.

I know my product works because it will connect to lovense remote. But not anything that helps me as a cam model. Not lovense connect. Not my bluetooth on my computer. Not the lovense connect software.

Anyone who takes advantage of sex workers gets a big angry face from me.

You said they're no longer offering support for it?

I'm having an issue with lovense support after ordering a replacement charge cord in NOVEMBER for my Lush that shipped from Singapore and has still not been received. I can't find the stupid cord for purchase anywhere else, they won't resend or refund. I'm super pissed.

It does display in the chat if it disconnects
Something like *my toy has accidentally connected all tips will be added the queue*
I’d say it won’t do that much for you no unless you use something on your clit at the same time.... that blew my brains out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lucy_Bastet
Sometimes mine would disconnect when it was 'in' but i just moved my phone to another location and try and find a good spot or like, point my pelvis towards my phone haha. I think the signal was just weak or I have concrete thighs ^~^;;

A lot of problems with lovense toys come from the variance of bluetooth radios in phones. Basically, with android phones, you're never really sure what bluetooth they use, and it can vary wildly in power. Hooking them up to a PC helps some, but then you have to hope Lovense's software works, which is also a pretty big problem.

The free software I'm helping produce at https://buttplug.io is hopefully going to be able to make using toys more reliable at some point, but we're still working on figuring out exactly what models need, how to integrate with cam services, etc, so that's kinda slow going for the moment. If anyone really likes using their connected toys in shows, and wants to help us out with testing/feedback/etc, feel free to contact me either here or via twitter (https://twitter.com/qdot, DMs are open).

Ok, here is my current problem with Lovense.

I have an older laptop i still work from and last year when i got lovense i installed their chrome extension and Body Chat App for my phone.. everything works fine this way (despite the toy disconnecting here and there)..

Now, i bought new laptop, specifically so i can work better on CB.. and guess what, my same pink lovense toy won't connect for shit to their new Lovense Connect app. I had to install their newer version of chrome extension as well, that forces me to scan QC code (or whatever code) with they Lovense Connect app and of course it won't work simply because that darn app can't find and connect the toy..

I’ve boought mine in end of November last year. Only worked 3 times until I had to take my break because of my surgery. IT’S TRASH.

I had all plugins installed, I even bought the Bluetooth adapter(it was ordered by mistake, I didn’t know I was ordering it), and I tried that too. Now is just a background prop to start conversations to guests lol

I have an older laptop i still work from and last year when i got lovense i installed their chrome extension and Body Chat App for my phone.. everything works fine this way (despite the toy disconnecting here and there)..

Now, i bought new laptop, specifically so i can work better on CB.. and guess what, my same pink lovense toy won't connect for shit to their new Lovense Connect app. I had to install their newer version of chrome extension as well, that forces me to scan QC code (or whatever code) with they Lovense Connect app and of course it won't work simply because that darn app can't find and connect the toy..

UPDATE: About lovense new app that does not work (Lovense Connect) . I messaged Lovense on Twitter and got a response from them. I explained to them that everything was working fine with their Body Chat and older version of Lovense Chrome Extension browser. They gave me links to those older versions, especially Lovense Extension. Now i can use my new laptop !!!

p.s. if it is allowed, i can post those links here. If not, message Lovense on Twitter !!

Hey Guys/Gals,

I'm just curious anyone knows if these can be purchased at a retailer. I would like to look at them in person before getting one. I'm not really keen on ordering sex toys online. I prefer to see and feel and touch before hand.

Hey Guys/Gals,

I'm just curious anyone knows if these can be purchased at a retailer. I would like to look at them in person before getting one. I'm not really keen on ordering sex toys online. I prefer to see and feel and touch before hand.
Maybe a local sex shop.

Maybe a local sex shop.

Tried a few. No such luck. Oh well I guess i'll have to shell out the cash to get and try one. I'm super picky about my toys because I don't generally use them anyways, so I hope I like it :/

YESSSSS that's why I gave up too. It asks me to scan...and there's nothing to scan. I use android too. But that's not all...on my older laptop I have the old extension and it does connect...but the freaking toy IMMEDIATELY disconnects when I put it inside my pussy. It just shouldn't be that hard to get the damn thing to work

UPDATE: About lovense new app that does not work (Lovense Connect) . I messaged Lovense on Twitter and got a response from them. I explained to them that everything was working fine with their Body Chat and older version of Lovense Chrome Extension browser. They gave me links to those older versions, especially Lovense Extension. Now i can use my new laptop !!!

p.s. if it is allowed, i can post those links here. If not, message Lovense on Twitter !!
wow, I'd like to know how to do this. I've got the SAME problem. my old lap top works, the new one...eh not so much

wow, I'd like to know how to do this. I've got the SAME problem. my old lap top works, the new one...eh not so much

Well, hopefully it is allowed to post those links here. I hope it will help as it helped me

Body Chat: Android (needs to be sideloaded): https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/bodychat/bodychat.apk …
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/body-chat/id726879092 …
Lovense Browser (w/ built-in extension):
Windows: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/Lovense_Browser.exe …
Mac: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/Lovense_Browser.dmg …
Extension (for manual installation):
Google Chrome: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/lovense_cam.zip …
Firefox: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/lovense_cam_firefox.zip …

We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we're doing our best to improve our software for our valued customers.

Lush was a little annoying to set up but it's 10000% worth it, for me at least! Best cam investment I've made by far, but it completely changed how I do shows (I used to make most $ in privates/tip menu, now I make most in public chat, lotta guys love it!) I'm not super tech savvy but I downloaded the app and had to download the chrome browser and haven't had any problems since then.

Well, hopefully it is allowed to post those links here. I hope it will help as it helped me

Body Chat: Android (needs to be sideloaded): https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/bodychat/bodychat.apk …
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/body-chat/id726879092 …
Lovense Browser (w/ built-in extension):
Windows: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/Lovense_Browser.exe …
Mac: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/Lovense_Browser.dmg …
Extension (for manual installation):
Google Chrome: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/lovense_cam.zip …
Firefox: https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/old/lovense_cam_firefox.zip …

We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we're doing our best to improve our software for our valued customers.
thanks a lot, I'll give it another try

Status
Not open for further replies.