AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense browser not working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2019
MFC Username
Drexoxo
So I’ve been having issues with the lovense browser not connecting. It just constantly tells me that I need to login to the lovense connect. However I will be logged in. I’ve updated the browser, I’ve updated the app, I’ve tried logging out and back in, I’ve tried clearing history and cookies and cache. But nothing has worked.

Is anyone else having this problem? Please help!

Are you using the connect on your phone or computer?
If it's your phone, make sure lovense remote app is closed. You only want lovesne connect open.

Upvote 0
It’s on my computer. I know to only have the connect on. I don’t even have the remote downloaded. And my Bluetooth is on

Upvote 0
There should be a QR code you can scan with the app (look in settings on the browser for the code to scan).
Connect your toy to the app first. Keep the app open and running and do not minimize or open anything else on your phone when connecting to the browser this way.
Hope that helps if not lovense sells a bluetooth dongle that creates a direct connection.

Upvote 0
I have never used the Lovense browser so I can't help you pin point your current issue but I will suggest an alternative method. I use the lovense extension for chrome, there is a firefox one as well, along with the bluetooth usb dongle from the lovense website and it has been the most reliable method for me. I used to connect via an ipad but always had issues. The chrome extension also gets updated pretty frequently so it seems they are working to make sure it is as bug free as possible.

Upvote 0
I have never used the Lovense browser so I can't help you pin point your current issue but I will suggest an alternative method. I use the lovense extension for chrome, there is a firefox one as well, along with the bluetooth usb dongle from the lovense website and it has been the most reliable method for me. I used to connect via an ipad but always had issues. The chrome extension also gets updated pretty frequently so it seems they are working to make sure it is as bug free as possible.

Thank you for this! I gave up trying with my domi wand, but I think I'm gonna look back into it!

Reactions: Bellatrix Bandit
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.