AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense browser question.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
Romania
Twitter Username
@SophiestiqueX
MFC Username
SophiestiqueM
Chaturbate Username
Sophiestique
Hello everyone! I recently reinstalled lovense browser ( Version 30.0.9 (Official Build) (32-bit) ) and for some reason i cannont accesc the toy menu. After setting toy, and worked for a day, next time i opened browser, when i click on the lovense icon in bar, i get nothing. Is there someone that experienced this? Any clue how to fix it? I did uninstall, then reinstall. Also only have browser and connect , not the other two that were in the pack, could be that?
Also think there was a lovense rep on here, if someone remembers the nickname, i would be gratefull. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I recently reinstalled lovense browser ( Version 30.0.9 (Official Build) (32-bit) ) and for some reason i cannont accesc the toy menu. After setting toy, and worked for a day, next time i opened browser, when i click on the lovense icon in bar, i get nothing. Is there someone that experienced this? Any clue how to fix it? I did uninstall, then reinstall. Also only have browser and connect , not the other two that were in the pack, could be that?
Also think there was a lovense rep on here, if someone remembers the nickname, i would be gratefull. Thanks!

Hi Sophiesteque,
I'm not sure I can be a lot of help, but mine definitely works best when using through the Lovense SmartCam as well. (Plus I love the countdown and things it makes available on screen!). You can use this at the same time as OBS as well if you are utilising that.

hey thx for the insight, need to dig a bit into lovense smartcam, really have no clue whats for and how it works lol.

It's the same process as before.
Your still using chrome browser (lovense browser), Still using lovense connect. That part doesn't change.

They just also give you OBS , and the lovense OBS overlay (Lovense SmartCam). You don't have to use the extra apps if you don't want to. It you choose to, you can have your tip menu, tips, as part of your stream.

Lovense Cam Bundle has the download, as well as youtube videos about setting everything up.

If your having trouble with the extension, You might want to checkout How to manually setup the lovense extension in chrome. Specially make sure developer mode is enabled in the lovense browser.
ext-chrome-5.png

(just 1 for this 2nd image). Switch should be right side.
ext-chrome-6.png

Also make sure the extension is enabled. (switch should be right, blue)
ext-chrome-8.png

If you get a pop up to disable developer mode, don't do it, the extension will stop working. Always click cancel if it asks to disable developer mode.
add_18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.