AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Connect on a Chromebook

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2020
I got my lovense lush 2 yesterday and spent about 6 hours trying to get it to connect to my computer instead of actually camming. When I download the chrome extension the file doesn’t download correctly so I can’t unpack it.

I have allowed all ads and I can’t find any anti virus software anywhere. I have my settings set to developer mode before I try to unpack the file. I don’t know what to try next. Is anyone successfully using a lush 2 with a chromebook? How did you get it to work? Please tell me your secrets!

Just to confirm, your going to https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Written-Guides/Installation-Guides/Extension-–-Chrome and trying to download https://cdn.hytto.com/files/apps/cam/lovense_cam.zip ?

I assume your doing this https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-zip-and-unzip-files-on-a-chromebook/ ?
if it's not working, like mentioned on the page, alternative methods of unzipping include. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zip-extractor/mmfcakoljjhncfphlflcedhgogfhpbcd .

If you can get the extension to install, and work, your still going to need your smart phone to run the lovense connect app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lovense.connect
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lovense-connect/id1273067916

FYI if your on CB, and you can't get lovense chrome extension to work, you could try using buttplug.io instead.
It's not made by lovense. It's not as polished. Your chromebook has to have bluetooth.

If you want to try this:
  1. Install Tampermonkey in chrome
  2. After installing Tampermonkey, click on Chaturbate Vibrate on Tip, and when prompted, click install

After installing it,
  1. Go to your Chaturbate page
  2. Double Click on the buttplug.io image in the bottom right and fallow the prompts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Autumn Nights
FYI if your on CB, and you can't get lovense chrome extension to work, you could try using buttplug.io instead.
It's not made by lovense. It's not as polished. Your chromebook has to have bluetooth.

If you want to try this:
  1. Install Tampermonkey in chrome
  2. After installing Tampermonkey, click on Chaturbate Vibrate on Tip, and when prompted, click install

After installing it,
  2. Double Click on the buttplug.io image in the bottom right and fallow the prompts.
I appreciate your response. I might be too computer illiterate to use a toy.
I followed the instructions in your link for alternative unzipping methods and the file still opens incorrectly. Instead of this:

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 10.16.26 PM.png

I get this:

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 10.20.24 PM.png

When I try to unpack it I get this error:
Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 10.22.20 PM.png

Then I tried using your links for Tampermonkey. I was able to install tamper money and properly install the script (the buttplug icon appeared on my page when I opened chaturbate) but I can't get it to run. I double clicked the icon and it opened a blank white screen. If I hovered over the screen it said it was loading. I left it up thinking it might need more time and opened a second chaturbate tab to try camming. The icon did not appear on this screen. After camming for about an hour I checked the white screen again and it had a dialog box with an option to scan for a device. I scanned. It found my device. I clicked the box next to it and nothing happened. I gave it another hour and when I checked back nothing had changed. The light on my toy stopped blinking showing that it was paired but the buttplug dialogue box never went away to allow me to cam.

I finally closed out of everything and tried to go back in and start over and now i can't get the buttplug icon to come back up. Doh!

Then I tried using your links for Tampermonkey. I was able to install tamper money and properly install the script (the buttplug icon appeared on my page when I opened chaturbate) but I can't get it to run. I double clicked the icon and it opened a blank white screen. If I hovered over the screen it said it was loading. I left it up thinking it might need more time and opened a second chaturbate tab to try camming. The icon did not appear on this screen. After camming for about an hour I checked the white screen again and it had a dialog box with an option to scan for a device. I scanned. It found my device. I clicked the box next to it and nothing happened. I gave it another hour and when I checked back nothing had changed. The light on my toy stopped blinking showing that it was paired but the buttplug dialogue box never went away to allow me to cam.

I finally closed out of everything and tried to go back in and start over and now i can't get the buttplug icon to come back up. Doh!

If it's not showing up, you might have to click on tampermonkey, and make sure the script is on.
1583893575570.png

How to setup
  2. Double Click on the buttplug.io image in the bottom right
    6ooqNGO5ngthqVEKKebklRzMTD40sWoIl4z4K86KhmhMfnGmiaeuwyXRpnTwNY5ljGR5nu4wb0NFB_UWpdaZio5vdt0H34vFAI1T544AbX0n8BDoVuS_eIyyz90SlMsLpJRSa_AS
  3. When the window pops up, click Connect in Browser
    RT_gAhP0AhxwvNuEFjx5ASMwO9SEcb90_sSLo1-DSdLJOo70EpIePGkxH0UdpTshqhKGkLoQ1xxBXAMy8tUUJvULXBesuqFWwbcrG_V39paGW8igIeEMBN9HED1_Mb3DVc4Fu8Wg
  4. Click Start Scanning
    Ktnn-p5A-OJFj4b717VMgpYpfDIctZeavyPDlSlm6c9Q6M0xa8th40ufVj5l77USCwryh88XfZSuMwYIjRLWEMd4_I6SZuKBYTq2QpiK-3ZdnyqV_F7NFZvIvlphdIXU0HiGH3IT
  5. Turn on the Toy
  6. Wait for the toy shows up in the scanning window
  7. Click on the toy from the list
  8. Click Pair
    Zn9VjOzAypSM8NfdAfLaql_ZBRBkuJNqcU1GEGgx5nT4RaVNfyJbqcFosiLEVaC2oZwMaGCC9hEpyQ3onLftpFPW2Fv_QBc_NK-Ag_VHWi3lg_FqX_mf3Dk0kbs4GcEktWShGd20
  9. when the toy shows up on the list, check the toy
    Pp57g1zLM88sJcGOwe818ziboEWBf20fqw31FBnVSvU1UG8Di3WKbziJ8OhfqHBSZUv4Ww4WVAP0Q5sl-d-XD2ceMy2ZIqEDh9ORXppSRohkr0GmYPu9B0u2BmmVM1rPv9eh1MEr
  10. click on any of the small black squares in a corners of the window to close the window
    1583893318685.png
The toy should now vibrate 1 second for every token tipped.

If it's not showing up, you might have to click on tampermonkey, and make sure the script is on.
View attachment 83574

How to setup
    6ooqNGO5ngthqVEKKebklRzMTD40sWoIl4z4K86KhmhMfnGmiaeuwyXRpnTwNY5ljGR5nu4wb0NFB_UWpdaZio5vdt0H34vFAI1T544AbX0n8BDoVuS_eIyyz90SlMsLpJRSa_AS
    RT_gAhP0AhxwvNuEFjx5ASMwO9SEcb90_sSLo1-DSdLJOo70EpIePGkxH0UdpTshqhKGkLoQ1xxBXAMy8tUUJvULXBesuqFWwbcrG_V39paGW8igIeEMBN9HED1_Mb3DVc4Fu8Wg
  4. Click Start Scanning
  5. Turn on the Toy
  8. Click Pair
    Zn9VjOzAypSM8NfdAfLaql_ZBRBkuJNqcU1GEGgx5nT4RaVNfyJbqcFosiLEVaC2oZwMaGCC9hEpyQ3onLftpFPW2Fv_QBc_NK-Ag_VHWi3lg_FqX_mf3Dk0kbs4GcEktWShGd20
    Pp57g1zLM88sJcGOwe818ziboEWBf20fqw31FBnVSvU1UG8Di3WKbziJ8OhfqHBSZUv4Ww4WVAP0Q5sl-d-XD2ceMy2ZIqEDh9ORXppSRohkr0GmYPu9B0u2BmmVM1rPv9eh1MEr
  10. click on any of the small black squares in a corners of the window to close the window
    View attachment 83573

Hi .. Lelo1 I want to know why my lush will be conect with my phone when i turn off wifi ? I tried to connect during turn on wifi it's alert contact support !
I want to know another user have a problem like me ?
My step 1. turn off wifi 2. when connected 3. turn on wifi for fun with guys.. So. duing show my toy offen disconnect i mush turn off turn on wifi any times

View attachment 83574

How to setup
  4. Click Start Scanning
    Ktnn-p5A-OJFj4b717VMgpYpfDIctZeavyPDlSlm6c9Q6M0xa8th40ufVj5l77USCwryh88XfZSuMwYIjRLWEMd4_I6SZuKBYTq2QpiK-3ZdnyqV_F7NFZvIvlphdIXU0HiGH3IT
  5. Turn on the Toy
  8. Click Pair
    View attachment 83573
can u help me ....lovense browser does not work on my chrome...however I did all the steps to tampermonkey and I got it to connect and everything but I get stuck on step 9.....do u know anything about that...please..and thank u

can u help me ....lovense browser does not work on my chrome...however I did all the steps to tampermonkey and I got it to connect and everything but I get stuck on step 9.....do u know anything about that...please..and thank u

Doesn't it find your toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.