AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Dongle vs phone connection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
I'm planning to get a Lush 2 soon, and I'm wondering if it's worth getting the USB dongle or if using a phone to connect it is good enough? I've been searching through threads but I can't seem to find an answer.

Some people have problems with the smart phone app or using their computer.
if you have both, if one is not working, it's easy to switch over to the other.

If you have an old smartphone, with older bluetooth, the dongle might get you better signal strength.
If your computer isn't close, using your phone might get you better signal.

If you have a computer that can barely handle streaming, using the phone is one way to offload the tasks onto another devices.

Some people have problems with the smart phone app or using their computer.
if you have both, if one is not working, it's easy to switch over to the other.

If you have an old smartphone, with older bluetooth, the dongle might get you better signal strength.
If your computer isn't close, using your phone might get you better signal.

If you have a computer that can barely handle streaming, using the phone is one way to offload the tasks onto another devices.

See, that's the thing. I have a Samsung S8 and a pretty darn decent PC (I'm streaming 720p 30fps no drops) and my cam/film area is freakin' tiny, so I'm not too worried about those.. I'm just trying to decide if I should drop an extra $40 and get the dongle as well, or just get the Lush 2 and risk facing trouble with it.

Reading through the forum gave me mixed experiences on different threads, so I was asking for input from models who have/had it as I think the dongle leads to better connectivity, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm planning to get a Lush 2 soon, and I'm wondering if it's worth getting the USB dongle or if using a phone to connect it is good enough? I've been searching through threads but I can't seem to find an answer.
I use my phone and I have the dongle. Hands down my phone is my go to and haven’t had a second though. That’s my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.