AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense extension down?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkinboutit

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2019
Hi,

Wondering if anyone else has been having issues connecting with the Lovense chrome extension?? It can't seem to connect to my Lovense connect today. Is it just me or sitewide? thanks!

Hi,

Wondering if anyone else has been having issues connecting with the Lovense chrome extension?? It can't seem to connect to my Lovense connect today. Is it just me or sitewide? thanks!
There was a new update released a few days ago. Have you updated or using the old version?

Upvote 0
There was a new update released a few days ago. Have you updated or using the old version?
thanks for your response!
Were you able to update from the extension, or did you have to download the package from their site again?
And did it wipe all your settings?

Upvote 0
thanks for your response!
Were you able to update from the extension, or did you have to download the package from their site again?
And did it wipe all your settings?
I saw the notification last time I opened it, but was just about to broadcast, so I didn’t want to do it then. And I just haven’t gotten around to doing it yet. Lol. I can’t remember what happened last time I did the update. But I always take a pic of my settings before I do it, just in case.

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.