AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Fucking Machine Presell Half Off

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
Lovense Sex Machine
page4-banner1.jpg

Sense it's a lovense device, you should be able to do all the lovense actions from tip activation, share link, remote control, sound, extra.

They list the sell as a limited pre sell ending in 4 days, and are advertising that it should ships in 60 days.
Not sure what the attachment system is, it looks similar to Hismith KlicLok.
Lovense is including a 2 dildo, and 2 Vac-U-Lock adapters.

I saw this pop up last night. Part of me was like ooo that could be interesting and the other is fuuuuuck no- imagine if a big tip comes in when not perfectly positioned! I use a pro fmachine sometimes and if I forget to turn down the remote and it comes on high all of a sudden and I'm not prepared... Not fun. It didn't seem to tell much on the site but I wonder if it starts out slow for a couple seconds before ramping up.

They list the sell as a limited pre sell ending in 4 days

They always do stuff like that, like there is always a sale on the lovense to where its 120 dollars 24/7. They lowered affiliate commission to 5% for their lovense sex machine instead of the usual 20% so I am going to assume they have no plans to really sell it at the 1399 price.

They always do stuff like that, like there is always a sale on the lovense to where its 120 dollars 24/7. They lowered affiliate commission to 5% for their lovense sex machine instead of the usual 20% so I am going to assume they have no plans to really sell it at the 1399 price.

71RJVCWvPQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hismith has a similar machine or 499.
But they don't offer tip to thrust, due to lovense patent.
100 more seems high.

looking at lovesense video, it doesn't look Hismith KlicLok, it loosk more similar Hismith Quick Air.

Interesting. IIRC from previous threads, such machines were not tip-activated but had to be controlled locally by the model or a helper, so if this new one by Lovense really is, that's a significant change.
If so, I understand why a model might be wary of it starting up from a large tip, if they weren't prepared for it. Maybe there could (should?) be a delay option to set, which would give a time lag from the tip notification, before the machine responded?

Does this new one actually say it reacts to tips? Is the Hismith one better compared to this? (Like if you go app controlled and double rod) I kinda like the idea of this machine already being linked to the other Lovense stuff. Just don't know which one would be better in comparison.

Does this new one actually say it reacts to tips? Is the Hismith one better compared to this? (Like if you go app controlled and double rod) I kinda like the idea of this machine already being linked to the other Lovense stuff. Just don't know which one would be better in comparison.
This is from an email they sent out to lovense affiliates:

1) It is the world’s first sex machine that reacts to tips on nearly all major cam sites.
2) Adjustable stroke length (up to 11.4 cm), angle, and height – plenty of possible positions.
3) A double-sided thrusting design allows two people to use the machine at once.
4) A Super-powerful motor offering a variable speed of up to 300 strokes per minute.
5) 2 silicone dildos and 2 Vac-U-Lock adapters included. Compatible with all Vac-U-Lock dildos/accessories.
6) Simple assembly, stable, sturdy, and quiet; includes a discreet storage bag.
7) Designed for solo play, close-range, and long-distance control.

Lovense Sex Machine
page4-banner1.jpg

Sense it's a lovense device, you should be able to do all the lovense actions from tip activation, share link, remote control, sound, extra.

They list the sell as a limited pre sell ending in 4 days, and are advertising that it should ships in 60 days.
Not sure what the attachment system is, it looks similar to Hismith KlicLok.
Lovense is including a 2 dildo, and 2 Vac-U-Lock adapters.
Honestly Lovense is probably going to keep it at around this price because with all of their other toys they keep them perpetually "on sale" on their website, which means that it's going to be one of the cheapest fuck machines on the market. It's a smart marketing tactic tbh but it also means there's no rush if you're wanting to get one.
I would say Lovense would be better both price wise and because it already has the infrastructure to be essentially plug-and-play on most camsites. I've already set it as my croudfunding goal on my Lovense wishlist.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
There will be a few challenges faced with the tip control. All the other machines are controlled by the model, so no mishaps can really occur, this one will be a surprise each time, so make sure that thing is lined up correctly or you are in for a big surprise. But as all other lovense toys this will become the 'norm' and will be in every second stream.

(any one know what type of connector this uses i asked and they said quick release but im trying to find
a fleshlight adapter or a decent fleshlight that connects to it for it and struggling only thing i can find is a
hissmith one but i dont think its the same type of connection so wanted to ask first lol)

also be careful with stock email first if buying tried to buy this last month and got told 60 days at least for delivery
so cancelled it emailed them a few days ago and asked about stock and got told they had shipped some to
england so ordered and its been processed on its way here by tomorrow :)

trying to figure out if this would work with the lovesense machine or would it need another adapter to use it

Attachments

• masturbation-cup-holder-hismith-bandage-attachments-for-connecting-fleshlight-to-sex-machine.jpg
    masturbation-cup-holder-hismith-bandage-attachments-for-connecting-fleshlight-to-sex-machine.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 8
trying to figure out if this would work with the lovesense machine or would it need another adapter to use it
To me, that looks like kliclok.
So to connect that, I think you would need a Quick Air to kliclok adapter.

Another option would be
Quick Air to kliclok adapter + Kliclokto FleshLight adapter

But you could also just do:
Quick Air to Strap
OR
Quick Air to Fleshlight
OR
Quick Air to Pocket Pussy

I think the reason qdot went with a Quick Air to kliclok adapter; is that he already had a bunch of kliclok accessories. So an adapter was cheaper then rebuying all the attachments.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Status
Not open for further replies.