AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LOVENSE Is Launching 4 New Tip Controlled Toys! Limited Special Price--- Learn more now =)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVENSE

Lovense.com
Industry Representative
Apr 23, 2015
www.lovense.com
Twitter Username
@cammodeltoys
Hi All,

We at Lovense have seen a great demand for our toys since we launched our camming software (actually we announced that software in these forums)! While consistently improving the features within the software, we have also been working behind the scenes to create more toys that can be used with our software and react to tips. The day of launch has finally come =)

As with all of our launches, we offer our toys for a deep discount for people who pre-order. So, if you’re interested, you should click the link at the bottom and purchase- it will definitely be the best price you ever get for these toys!

Here’s a brief description of our new toys:

1. Domi Super Wand – This thing is really powerful. We’re using unique technology which makes it as strong as the much bigger wands, but nearly half the size:

hAPTt8Q.png

vpVudgS.gif

Hitachi Torture Shows are some of the most popular on camsites- and for good reason! Make more money by taking the idea and doing a Lovense Torture Show. Your tippers will be in direct control of your pleasure!

2. Ambi Bullet Vibrator – During solo play, this toy allows you to have a wide range of external vibrations. It’s also perfect to use with a partner during sex.

Q8Kq4sJ.png

Y0CMJ8C.png

These toys are not only great for your personal life, but also for cam shows. If you’d like to have external only stimulations during a show, this would be a great toy!

3. Osci G-Spot Toy – The most unique g-spot “vibrator” available- using unique technology, we created a toy that gives pinpoint g-spot stimulation.

dlEg0Bp.gif

If you do squirting shows, this toy could assist you in making them interactive!

4. Edge Prostate Massager – The world’s first adjustable prostate massager- and of course, it works with tips! Perfect tool for camboys =)

nqGrFm8.gif

The indiegogo page has a bit more information about the products- this post is already long, so I just wanted to make it brief. If you’re interested in any of these you should definitely click here:

https://igg.me/at/sex-tech/x/16070475

Last time we launched new products, we sold out of each batch very quickly. You are one of the first to see this campaign (haven’t really started doing promo yet). If you miss this price, I’m sorry to say that we cannot honor it later…

And if you don’t feel like supporting us now, consider entering our contest to win one (we’re giving away 5 toys)!

Use this link to enter our giveaway https://gleam.io/4OuJ5/lovense-indiegogo-2017

If you have any questions, post them here =)

I've been looking for something like the Domi for ages!!!! Thank y'all so much for this

Our pleasure- our whole goal is to make models more money and adding more toys is just part of that plan =)

Reactions: KitKatSunrise
Done! So much excite for these! I'm also happy to see the campaign exceeded it's goals! I LOVE my lush and how powerful it is, even though it's a rechargeable toy. (I have not had good experiences in the past with rechargeable toys being strong enough) I can't wait to try out these new ones! :) Thank you, lovense!

• Hugs
Reactions: LOVENSE
Our pleasure- our whole goal is to make models more money and adding more toys is just part of that plan =)

hey, always the question with cordless toys: what's the battery life on the Domi, and can you swap out battery packs or do you have to plug in the whole toy to recharge?

Hi All,

We at Lovense have seen a great demand for our toys since we launched our camming software (actually we announced that software in these forums)! While consistently improving the features within the software, we have also been working behind the scenes to create more toys that can be used with our software and react to tips. The day of launch has finally come =)

As with all of our launches, we offer our toys for a deep discount for people who pre-order. So, if you’re interested, you should click the link at the bottom and purchase- it will definitely be the best price you ever get for these toys!

Here’s a brief description of our new toys:

1. Domi Super Wand – This thing is really powerful. We’re using unique technology which makes it as strong as the much bigger wands, but nearly half the size:

hAPTt8Q.png

vpVudgS.gif

Hitachi Torture Shows are some of the most popular on camsites- and for good reason! Make more money by taking the idea and doing a Lovense Torture Show. Your tippers will be in direct control of your pleasure!

2. Ambi Bullet Vibrator – During solo play, this toy allows you to have a wide range of external vibrations. It’s also perfect to use with a partner during sex.

Q8Kq4sJ.png

Y0CMJ8C.png

These toys are not only great for your personal life, but also for cam shows. If you’d like to have external only stimulations during a show, this would be a great toy!

3. Osci G-Spot Toy – The most unique g-spot “vibrator” available- using unique technology, we created a toy that gives pinpoint g-spot stimulation.

dlEg0Bp.gif

If you do squirting shows, this toy could assist you in making them interactive!

4. Edge Prostate Massager – The world’s first adjustable prostate massager- and of course, it works with tips! Perfect tool for camboys =)

nqGrFm8.gif

The indiegogo page has a bit more information about the products- this post is already long, so I just wanted to make it brief. If you’re interested in any of these you should definitely click here:

https://igg.me/at/sex-tech/x/16070475

Last time we launched new products, we sold out of each batch very quickly. You are one of the first to see this campaign (haven’t really started doing promo yet). If you miss this price, I’m sorry to say that we cannot honor it later…

And if you don’t feel like supporting us now, consider entering our contest to win one (we’re giving away 5 toys)!

Use this link to enter our giveaway https://gleam.io/4OuJ5/lovense-indiegogo-2017

If you have any questions, post them here =)

How much is domi & where do i purchase?!

Hi, is there a limitation on using a prepaid card through the crowd funding page (I'm asking for a model friend)?
Thanks!

There shouldn't be an issue, but it's IndieGogo's platform so I cannot say for sure.

The problem on our site (with Payoneer or pre-paid cards) is that they're not sure what to put for the billing address. You should make that more clear to your users if possible =)

hey, always the question with cordless toys: what's the battery life on the Domi, and can you swap out battery packs or do you have to plug in the whole toy to recharge?

Battery life of Domi has been pretty good- like over 100 minutes with our test. Nobody should use that super powerful thing for that long!! You cannot swap out a battery back. Need to plug in the whole toy to recharge.

Fangirling so much over the Domi! Now all I need is a tip controlled fuck machine!

That would be the ultimate Lovense toy =) We do all the design and manufacturing ourselves though, so not an easy task. And we have no idea how big this market is- it's such an expensive toy. We're looking into it though- it's been on the list of things to build for awhile.

That would be the ultimate Lovense toy =) We do all the design and manufacturing ourselves though, so not an easy task. And we have no idea how big this market is- it's such an expensive toy. We're looking into it though- it's been on the list of things to build for awhile.

I saw an alleged tip-controlled f-machine show the other day. but I never saw her hands, which probably had the remote.

is it possible to wholesale the hardware from China and swap out the circuits to add your tip controls, rather than building from scratch? 'cause even Amazon has normal ones at reasonable prices (~$90). there must be a company out there who would be happy to move more units of their product by partnering into the cam market

just read the indiegogo page...
has the Osci been tested on guys? it's not as enjoyable as the Edge? ...the 'feels like a really good fingering' testimonial made me curious, since in the past I've been unimpressed by normal cheap/weak vibrators.

First off, love your products. You hush has made me love anal prep and my lush has made me a buttload of money

hAPTt8Q.png

vpVudgS.gif

Now is it just me or the domi is in water more then the others. Because when I submerged my Doxi in the water like the Domi, I'm able to recreate the same water effect. Just appears to be a little dishonest. What's the max RPM on that sucker?

Now other question can I have it turned on and if a customer tips can it make it intensify more?

Now is it just me or the domi is in water more then the others. Because when I submerged my Doxi in the water like the Domi, I'm able to recreate the same water effect. Just appears to be a little dishonest. What's the max RPM on that sucker?
admire your keen eye and skepticism :h:

Now other question can I have it turned on and if a customer tips can it make it intensify more?
I thiiiiiink I saw someone using one of their existing products that way earlier in the week (I forget which toy it was). have you not found that works with the Hush/Lush software?

I thiiiiiink I saw someone using one of their existing products that way earlier in the week (I forget which toy it was). have you not found that works with the Hush/Lush software?

The only way I can do that is if I turn music on and it goes with the music and I have my browser sound turned up higher so it intensifies the feeling with tips.

• Helpful!
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
The only way I can do that is if I turn music on and it goes with the music and I have my browser sound turned up higher so it intensifies the feeling with tips.

oh no kidding :(

@SMuser69 are you talking about the metafitish repo? qDot, a long time sex toy blogger, and hacker, runs that repo. I think he's also some how involved with bluetooth support being added to firefox.

It seems like the general tend with magic wands is larger heads, with soft silicone. Because it's gentle on the bits, and can stimulate more of the vulva.

It's kind of intresting to see a company go the other direction. Is this to make it more friendly for adult entertainment?

It seems like the general tend with magic wands is larger heads, with soft silicone. Because it's gentle on the bits, and can stimulate more of the vulva.
I'm pretty sure it's for the clitoris because the soft silicone is so when we are jamming it into our clits we aren't bruising our pelvis. Anyone who full speeds it with hitachi, knows what I'm talking about.

Also stimulate the vulva more? Magic wands don't do that. My doxy has a super soft silicone head and it doesn't do anything really noticeable stimulating with my labias.

First off, love your products. You hush has made me love anal prep and my lush has made me a buttload of money

We did our best to make the % submerged the same. To be completely honest, the reason why it splashes more water is because when it's is not pressed up against anything it kind of moves back and forth (and the others don't). Do you have the The Don by Doxy? That one also moves back and forth a lot (it's the best comparison). What makes our wand special is it's just as powerful as those bigger wands- in like 60% of the size and without the cord. We're not even claiming to be the most powerful wand.

Do you have any example of the LED in the Domi?

I don't have the current version- sorry. Will try to get a video made for you.

just read the indiegogo page...
has the Osci been tested on guys? it's not as enjoyable as the Edge? ...the 'feels like a really good fingering' testimonial made me curious, since in the past I've been unimpressed by normal cheap/weak vibrators.

No it hasn't. I think it may be too powerful for that. We would really have to tweak the settings or you would end up with a bruised prostate (on the higher levels)

@LOVENSE if you need anyone to test out fuck machine prototypes....... wink wink

=)

Are the lovesense API from github compatible with these new toys?

Our plan was never to open-source these things. I don't think that resource will work for these toys (we have to change things because it was "leaked".

Status
Not open for further replies.