AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Lush "Clear Queue"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I understand this setting has been there since the dawn of the toy but I have never actually seen anyone talk about it.

Do any of you use the "Clear Queue" for your interactive toys?
If so, what amount do you have set so people need to tip to clear the remaining queue?

I have never actually seen anyone tip for this and clear a queue but I can honestly say, I would be pissed off (as I am sure many/most guys would be) if they tipped tokens and then someone else tipped and it cleared all tips in the queue.
I see some models have it set really low, like less than 100 or less than 50 tokens.

Have you ever had anyone do it and if so, what did they tip to do it and were there lots of tips in the queue that were cleared?
What are your opinions on this setting/option?

I use it only as an override for when lovense is acting up and I send it as a test tip. Mine is set for a random high amount. Lovense used to act up and go on forever if I got a token wall of fucking ones which slows everything down. Hasn't lately but I do have it so I can clear the queue if necessary.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
I use it only as an override for when lovense is acting up and I send it as a test tip. Mine is set for a random high amount. Lovense used to act up and go on forever if I got a token wall of fucking ones which slows everything down. Hasn't lately but I do have it so I can clear the queue if necessary.

See, this I can understand, when a model needs to do it for some reason because the toy screws up, then fair enough. In most instances, if this does happen and the queue needs to be cleared, models will usually say "I will put the toy on XX vibration for XX minutes" - as a way of "sorry for the toy fucking up".

But, I just don't understand why it's even an option for a member to clear the queue especially when it could be much less in comparison to what tokens are left in the queue.

Reminds me of being at the bar and someone pays more to play their song ahead of yours on the jukebox (are we still calling them that? lol)
I had the option available but no one ever used it, so I think I took it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.