AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Lush

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0XYR0SE

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 23, 2017
i am having a hard time getting my Lush hooked up to activate when there are tips. It shows that it is connected and the message pops up in my chat but when people tip it doesn't do anything. I tried making a code and sending it to someone and they got it to work just fine, that way. Any Ideas? I'm stumped.

i am having a hard time getting my Lush hooked up to activate when there are tips. It shows that it is connected and the message pops up in my chat but when people tip it doesn't do anything. I tried making a code and sending it to someone and they got it to work just fine, that way. Any Ideas? I'm stumped.

Yes it's a scam, the girls you see using the Nora are faking (I don't know about the lush though that one might work fine, I've never tried it, the lush is very popular so I believe that one must work) I wasted $100 buying the lovense Nora only to learn it's a scam, the toy doesn't work, I thought about trying the lush but I dont want to waste more time if that's also a scam? Could someone please tell me truthfully camgirl to camgirl, does the lush actually work like it claims when your members tip?

Last edited:
Wow lady! If you got malfunctioning toy doesn't mean all other toys are like that. Write to this address models@lovense.com and they will replace it.
Lovense Nora is my favorite toy ever, it's upsetting to see it being called a scam. :D

Reactions: Neoslasher09
I finally got mine to work. You have to hook it up through your phone and the browser. So complicated. Haha!

^^ how exactly does the nora work? can you use it without taking your panties all the way off? seems like it's too bulky for that but i can't tell. aside from the occasional flash i do not get fully nude in public chat, only private, so the lush is appealing since i see lots of girls with panties on and the pink antennae sticking out the side. the nora looks way more pleasurable to me though so i'm a bit torn

^^ how exactly does the nora work? can you use it without taking your panties all the way off? seems like it's too bulky for that but i can't tell. aside from the occasional flash i do not get fully nude in public chat, only private, so the lush is appealing since i see lots of girls with panties on and the pink antennae sticking out the side. the nora looks way more pleasurable to me though so i'm a bit torn
It's fairly bulky (about average vibrator size) I think as far as camming with it goes you'll have to get creative, since it can't really just "sit" inside of you like the lush. The range seems to be about the same as the other Lovense toys though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ZoeBanx
thanks! i think i'll get the lush then and use a bullet vibe with it for cushows in private, so the lush will be more of a warm up/foreplay thing. probably better that way now that i think of it. i can't imagine ever cumming just from that.. but i've seen on here everyone says most are faking which makes sense

Reactions: Neoslasher09
thanks! i think i'll get the lush then and use a bullet vibe with it for cushows in private, so the lush will be more of a warm up/foreplay thing. probably better that way now that i think of it. i can't imagine ever cumming just from that.. but i've seen on here everyone says most are faking which makes sense
Look this is probably controversial for me to say this but... You're in the fantasy business. the good thing about being female is you can pretty much fake your orgasms haha. And honestly I don't think guys care if you really did or not.

Look this is probably controversial for me to say this but... You're in the fantasy business. the good thing about being female is you can pretty much fake your orgasms haha. And honestly I don't think guys care if you really did or not.

ok... but if i'm gonna spend hours masturbating in front of my computer i would prefer to enjoy it

Yes it's a scam, the girls you see using the Nora are faking (I don't know about the lush though that one might work fine, I've never tried it, the lush is very popular so I believe that one must work) I wasted $100 buying the lovense Nora only to learn it's a scam, the toy doesn't work, I thought about trying the lush but I dont want to waste more time if that's also a scam? Could someone please tell me truthfully camgirl to camgirl, does the lush actually work like it claims when your members tip?
Hey girl, I've just bought he lush and used it for the first time today on cam and I love it!! It look a while to set up and is quite complicated, but after maybe 20 mins worth of mind boggling I sussed it out lol. Would highly recommend:happy:

they did an update on the app January 1 and now I can't connect my Lush or Hush... :\
lots of people complaining about this on the reviews on the app

Anyone else have issues?

they did an update on the app January 1 and now I can't connect my Lush or Hush... :\
lots of people complaining about this on the reviews on the app

Anyone else have issues?

My favourite model yesterday (day time UK time) was having issues where Body Chat would not connect, or if it did it would disconnect, or it would connect and then disconnected after a few tips.
She tried refreshing, resetting computer and router, and everything. Nothing would work for her.
Last night however it worked fine, about 10pm UK time and it didn't disconnect or have issues at all. I don't think she did anything to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.