AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Osci 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
I’m thinking about getting this for my favorite model and was wondering if anyone has used one? She already has a lush, domi, and nora, so if there’s something else I should look at, I’m open to suggestions.

Yeah I would ask hert opinion.

Like most toys I guess it is "horses for courses" I bought Osci (and Nora) for a model friend of mine a couple of years ago. Osci never seemed to really do much for her. Nora on the other hand...... :oops:

You could explore the attachment for Domi (sort of looks like an elephant's head) I know two models who have it and they both really enjoy it. (A lot)

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Yeah I would ask hert opinion.

Like most toys I guess it is "horses for courses" I bought Osci (and Nora) for a model friend of mine a couple of years ago. Osci never seemed to really do much for her. Nora on the other hand...... :oops:

You could explore the attachment for Domi (sort of looks like an elephant's head) I know two models who have it and they both really enjoy it. (A lot)
Thanks, yeah we’ve talked about it and thought it could be fun. I didn’t know about the attachment for domi, so maybe we’ll try that as well.

better ask her , i love mine . it a super toy . i dont like domi its too strong but osci is so good
Is Osci their insertable G spot one? I thought looked sexy! I love their toys and like their 1 year warranty

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Osci does nothing for me. I tried it twice and never reach for it or offer it. Nora is my fave. Domi needs a strong jelly lube on the clit or it can cause friction burn.

A Lovense person told me on Instagram (when the Mission was released) Osci is a G Spot "stimulator".. Mission is a G Spot "Vibrator".

So.. different actions for what that is worth. (Not owning a G Spot, I am unsure of the differing effects that might give ;)

A Lovense person told me on Instagram (when the Mission was released) Osci is a G Spot "stimulator".. Mission is a G Spot "Vibrator".

So.. different actions for what that is worth. (Not owning a G Spot, I am unsure of the differing effects that might give ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.