AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaMoon

Cam Model
Nov 21, 2020
Twitter Username
@eva_moon91
MFC Username
EvaMoon222
Chaturbate Username
evamoon1
Hello everyone!
So I am having frustrating isues with the lovense for two weeks now.
It keeps connecting and reconnecting, if I test tip doesn't stop, and randomly when I broadcast, the toys start. Sometimes one toy will respond but the other not. I submit reports and contacted support but I got an answer which I responded but didnt hear nothing fro them.
I don't use the mobile app, i have the dongle to connect. I uninstall an reinstall extension and app... I reboot. Nothing!
I am not making money, wasn't making much, now is a double f*ck
Do you guys have or had same problem? How did you solve it?

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I had them look at it and nothing. I went then to uninstall and delete everything of the lush, proceed to restart and install back everything. On the extension note say to disable developer mode after installing it. Got to read the fine print. It works better now I still have some issues but not as annoying as before. I stream on 6 sites at once and with one of them still dose not react but I can manage because i get tipped from all over or just fake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.