AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Remote App

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Hello Models!
I'm interested to learn your thoughts about using the Lovense Remote app.
Recently in a private, the model asked if I wanted to control her Lush. I had never done that before, but thought why not? I downloaded the Remote app and she guided me through the process, at least enough for me to send her a pattern.
We ended up having a good laugh, but it was a technical disaster, as I really had no idea what was going on. Lots of chat about "are you getting this?" etc
It also seems to interrupt the enjoyment of normal tipping in a private, once a pattern ends, you have to share the next, accept, etc and it just breaks the flow for me.

Afterwards, I looked up all the Lovense user manuals, but there is not really much guidance other than how to download and install the app, and set up and share the toy. Not really anything about using it, or creating patterns.
Guess you have to learn by trial and error with an understanding friend!

From limited exposure to seeing others take remote control of a toy, it seems that most guys just want to dive into a full power (100%) pattern that seems to result in the model looking like she's been given an electric shock.
Can't imagine that's particularly pleasant for the receiver, but everyone's different.

So I'd like to know from those of you who have used the remote app:

What sort of patterns and durations have been the most enjoyable for you?
Do you enjoy giving control to someone, who may not even have visited you before? Does this increase the pleasure?
Are you more comfortable staying with the standard tip amount patterns than giving control?
How long does it take through trial and error to work with a regular to get into a good understanding of what you like?
Do regulars ever break trust and send you something that is a surprise?

Thanks!

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I agree with you, I am not a fan of using the remote app nor the browser version, although if any I would ask for a browser link instead of using the app, that way both are on my pc screen, and it doesn't break the flow quite as much - but with the browser link, you can't do custom patterns. you just have the regular intensity settings.

One thing you can do is go and save other created patterns that people made, and then just play it and then you are handsfree for everything else.

I just don't think guys want things to be over complicated and by telling them to download, create an account, and add the model to their app, it just takes too long and it's much faffing around. As well, a lot of tippers are probably not tech-savvy and are of an older generation, so it's not something comfortable for them and takes them longer to set up than it "should". Also, a model asking/telling a user to "download this app" sounds somewhat dodgy, or can do I guess.

I think most guys just want to do what they want to do and be done, no "extra" faffing.

Can the mobile app do those firework patterns? Normally I get a link for 15mins and wonder if I can get that on mobile app so I can use more patterns.

Hmm maybe it's just not as popular as I had thought?
It's pretty popular, but the guys who are into it usually already have the app and know how to use it.

I just don't think guys want things to be over complicated and by telling them to download, create an account, and add the model to their app, it just takes too long and it's much faffing around. As well, a lot of tippers are probably not tech-savvy and are of an older generation, so it's not something comfortable for them and takes them longer to set up than it "should". Also, a model asking/telling a user to "download this app" sounds somewhat dodgy, or can do I guess.

I think most guys just want to do what they want to do and be done, no "extra" faffing.

Another problem is that if you're connected to the Lovense browser extension you'll have to disconnect and then pair it to the remote app, which is a pain in the ass and breaks the flow during a live show. I've only done it when I had issues with the link generator and fortunately it was with a tipper who already had the app. There's also not really an elegant way to set time limits on the app, you have to pay attention to how much time has passed and to remember to end the control.

With the link generation in the browser extension you just set the time before you generate a link and PM it to your tipper, it's really seamless. For the recipient it opens up a new tab in the browser with a basic level dial UI that's decently intuitive to use, so for less tech savvy people this is ideal.

I have used the Lovense Remote app extensively, in both public rooms and privates, and I have both good and bad experiences.

The biggest problem is that Lovense has two applications and they do not work with each other. Lovense Connect is what the models use to link the toy to the website tipping system. That app will not reliably work together with Lovense Remote so the model has to switch between them. I know how to make them work together on Android, but that is a giant pain and just not worth the technical support cycles it would take me to debug the model's phone.

The bigger problem is that I no longer believe in a private that controlling the vibrator either improves the quality of, or the time needed to achieve, an orgasm. Quite the opposite: I feel that my controlling the vibrator remotely usually disturbs the model's natural orgasm rhythm. Because of the latency created by the Internet, I feel like I end up creating the wrong sensations at the wrong moments. It would be much different if I were there using the vibrator interactively, but that's real life and not a webcam site.

Where Lovense Remote has been absolutely brilliant for me is when a bored model will ask me to secretly use it during a public show. This assumes she was dedicated enough to get Lovense Connect and Lovense Remote to work together. I only have two models who do this with me, and the reason they ask me to do it is they know I will be extremely delicate and subtle with it. I use completely manual controls on Lovense Remote and my goal is make life interesting for the model without creating so much sensation that she gets uncomfortable or jumps around. I interact in PM to make sure I am dialed in to the intensity or pattern she wants. To me this is more about building trust than sex. I feel like a Blue Angel's pilot flying in formation a few inches from the plane on my left. lol When it goes off well, it's actually very fun.

Reactions: DoD404
Can the mobile app do those firework patterns? Normally I get a link for 15mins and wonder if I can get that on mobile app so I can use more patterns.
The 4 main patterns (pulse, wave, earthquake, fireworks) are on the mobile app.

I love the control. I prefer the app as it gives "finer" control, sliding a finger over the phone screen is better than clicking the screen. And for something like Nora with two actions to control at once, it is much smoother on the app. I have best results (mutually satisfactory) with models I have a rapport with.

As fo patterns..I never use them in the app, as (as the OP said) you have to keep resending and the model must keep accepting them I believe, that obviously breaks the flow.

Also if you did not see it.. in the app.. turn off "Float" or whatever the setting is. that means the vibrations stay at the level if you take your finger from the screen. Otherwise whenever you do that vibrations drop to zero. Which is fine if you are teasing or being intentionally annoying, but not so good if your partner is almost "there" :haha:

And yes I expect a lot of guy just jam it to 100%, but I think generally like in real life, one must build the mood and sensatiuons., But also everyoine (model) is different.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I have used the Lovense Remote app extensively, in both public rooms and privates, and I have both good and bad experiences.

The biggest problem is that Lovense has two applications and they do not work with each other. Lovense Connect is what the models use to link the toy to the website tipping system. That app will not reliably work together with Lovense Remote so the model has to switch between them. I know how to make them work together on Android, but that is a giant pain and just not worth the technical support cycles it would take me to debug the model's phone.

The bigger problem is that I no longer believe in a private that controlling the vibrator either improves the quality of, or the time needed to achieve, an orgasm. Quite the opposite: I feel that my controlling the vibrator remotely usually disturbs the model's natural orgasm rhythm. Because of the latency created by the Internet, I feel like I end up creating the wrong sensations at the wrong moments. It would be much different if I were there using the vibrator interactively, but that's real life and not a webcam site.

Where Lovense Remote has been absolutely brilliant for me is when a bored model will ask me to secretly use it during a public show. This assumes she was dedicated enough to get Lovense Connect and Lovense Remote to work together. I only have two models who do this with me, and the reason they ask me to do it is they know I will be extremely delicate and subtle with it. I use completely manual controls on Lovense Remote and my goal is make life interesting for the model without creating so much sensation that she gets uncomfortable or jumps around. I interact in PM to make sure I am dialed in to the intensity or pattern she wants. To me this is more about building trust than sex. I feel like a Blue Angel's pilot flying in formation a few inches from the plane on my left. lol When it goes off well, it's actually very fun.
See I'm the opposite, I'm a hitachi addict and need strong vibrations to get off so I like those hard and fast drum n' bass pulsing patterns. I tend to cum harder and quicker when someone else is controlling the toy and not having that control or knowing if/when it's going to get stronger is exciting for me.

I use their bluetooth dongle on my PC instead of trying to juggle both apps on my phone, so while still annoying it's also a bit easier to switch between them than it would be if I were trying to use both apps on my phone at once.

See I'm the opposite, I'm a hitachi addict and need strong vibrations to get off so I like those hard and fast drum n' bass pulsing patterns. I tend to cum harder and quicker when someone else is controlling the toy and not having that control or knowing if/when it's going to get stronger is exciting for me.

I have never controlled the Lovense Domi 2 (i.e., the Lovense equivalent of the Hitachi). I very much want to buy one for a few of my favorite models Now you have made me very curious. If the highest level is 10, are you trying to say that you like the pattern to vary between something like 7 and 10, always staying in the very high end of the range?

What you say makes sense to me since most women will respond to clit stimulation. When the Lush is inserted, it is much dicier. Some models experience that as annoying or shocking rather than stimulating. If the model is trying to develop her rhythm using clit play and finger insertion, the Lush can interrupt that rhythm. I know models who work around that, particularly in a public show. I just don't see the Lush as helping me to understand her rhythm or helping her with it. But Domi 2 is a whole different territory. I would also like to try the Hush.

I have never controlled the Lovense Domi 2 (i.e., the Lovense equivalent of the Hitachi). I very much want to buy one for a few of my favorite models Now you have made me very curious. If the highest level is 10, are you trying to say that you like the pattern to vary between something like 7 and 10, always staying in the very high end of the range?
I don't have a Domi yet so I have no idea.
What you say makes sense to me since most women will respond to clit stimulation. When the Lush is inserted, it is much dicier. Some models experience that as annoying or shocking rather than stimulating. If the model is trying to develop her rhythm using clit play and finger insertion, the Lush can interrupt that rhythm. I know models who work around that, particularly in a public show. I just don't see the Lush as helping me to understand her rhythm or helping her with it. But Domi 2 is a whole different territory.
It varies from person to person. With the Lush if you time it right it feels like someone doing a "come hither" motion inside you, which I personally enjoy but not everyone does.
I would also like to try the Hush.
The Hush is neat. It has the exact same motor as the Lush as far as I can tell, the only downside to me is the weird textured corkscrew ribbing at the base. I guess it's designed to keep the toy from sliding out while it's vibrating but for me it was kind of uncomfy when the toy was idle. I might just need a more robust lube though.

Reactions: Smores
Status
Not open for further replies.