AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Smart Cam vs OBS Virtual Cam-HALP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fridays_Child

Cam Model
Nov 7, 2011
Beautiful people,

Today I updated my Lovense Software & it prompted me to download the bundle package for my PC. Once I did this, I attempted to log into MFC using OBS as a virtual cam. However, instead of finding my normal virtual cam option in the drop down menu, it's now been replaced with a lovense"Smart Cam" option instead. I tried a search here for more info about the "Smart Cam" option but came up empty handed (this could be caused by operator error lol cause man, it feels like a Monday for me today, even though the calendar says otherwise).

Anyone know how to get my virtual cam option back? :) Is it as simple as deleting the Smart Cam download? Anyone here want to offer any feedback on using the SmartCam option vs OBS virtual cam? (Unfortunately, I've not yet been successful using WebTRC or the OBS plugin for broadcasting--It tends to make my audio/video get out of sync-- I'm still reliant on Chrome for whatever unfortunate reason lol ).

Thanks for the help, lovely people!

Holly

UPDATE: I was able to uninstall the Smart Cam, restart my machine a couple of times, and the OBS Virtual cam option reappeared. Leaving this post for anyone else who might encounter a similar situation.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Upvote 0
UPDATE: I was able to uninstall the Smart Cam, restart my machine a couple of times, and the OBS Virtual cam option reappeared. Leaving this post for anyone else who might encounter a similar situation.
Are you able to send a test tip to your Lush while using Obs? It doesn't seem to be letting me connect to it, and I have the overlay and everything ;(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.