AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lovense stripchat problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2020
ma poate ajuta cineva. eu iphone 12 pro max. si am probleme cu lovense nu apare conectat pe stripchat cand fac streaming de pe telefon

ma poate ajuta cineva. eu iphone 12 pro max. si am probleme cu lovense nu apare conectat pe stripchat cand fac streaming de pe telefon

Issue: Lovense connection to mobile devices

Please note, we are currently experiencing some minor connection issues with Lovense connecting to mobile devices.
Our Technical team is focused on this as a priority and we will have it sorted as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, you should have no issues connecting your Lovense through any Desktop device.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Problemă: conexiune Lovense la dispozitivele mobile

Vă rugăm să rețineți că în prezent întâmpinăm unele probleme minore de conectare cu Lovense conectarea la dispozitive mobile.
Echipa noastră tehnică se concentrează asupra acestui lucru ca o prioritate și îl vom sorta cât mai repede posibil.
Între timp, nu ar trebui să aveți probleme la conectarea Lovense-ului prin orice dispozitiv desktop.

Ne cerem scuze pentru orice inconvenient și vă mulțumim anticipat pentru răbdare și înțelegere.
pana ieri a functionat. Va dura mult problema?

Upvote 0
I've never had a problem with the device not working. It connects to the USB dongle, the browser extension sees the toys, and it responds to tips. However, throughout my entire "New" period so far, I've had great difficulty getting put in the "Lovense" and "Interactive Toy" categories.

Upvote 0
I've never had a problem with the device not working. It connects to the USB dongle, the browser extension sees the toys, and it responds to tips. However, throughout my entire "New" period so far, I've had great difficulty getting put in the "Lovense" and "Interactive Toy" categories.

Don't ever hesitate to contact me directly charlie@stripchat.com should you ever require assistance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.