AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense VIdeo Feedback Multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
Does anyone know if the video feedback plugin works with multiple sites yet?

Since I am on 3 sites I never turned it on because it was only able to pull data from 1 site last time I checked. Now I have a new lovense on the way after not using one for like a year I want to use the video feedback plugin but if it's only going to work with one site then it's going to seem like the lovense isnt working on the other 2 sites which is why I never used it in the past.

Does anyone know if the video feedback plugin works with multiple sites yet?

Since I am on 3 sites I never turned it on because it was only able to pull data from 1 site last time I checked. Now I have a new lovense on the way after not using one for like a year I want to use the video feedback plugin but if it's only going to work with one site then it's going to seem like the lovense isnt working on the other 2 sites which is why I never used it in the past.

HEY i have it on , and even if says is one site at time , in fact reacts at all of them , i instaled it on stripchat but reacts at all my sites ( totally 9 )

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.