AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovesense Lush2 tear-down report

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gringo_pete

Banhammered
Jul 6, 2021

I'd never heard of Lush or Lovesense before the COVID hit the fan (after which time my male-urge expenses were diverted to cam sites)

Maybe I've watched too many "when things go wrong" type of videos at youtube, but there ain't no fricking way I'd be putting something inside me that contains an energy-packed lithium-ion battery, no matter how small it might be.

Well, models have been using these toys for years, and I have not heard of any model being injured due to the toy.
Maybe they are injured for putting the toy in their ass and they can't get it out, but that is the model's fault, nothing to do with the toy.

It can be a big difference for making money for many models, obviously many do great without, but some do terribly if they have a day or days without using it. Guys just love to think they are controlling your orgasm and when to make you cum/squitrt. It's ultimately your choice if you wish to read a scare article or watch videos and decide not to use it. Each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.