AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LovesenseRemote app question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArianaFoxxx

Cam Model
Oct 10, 2020
California
Twitter Username
@arianafoxxx_
MFC Username
ArianaFoxxx
Hello! So I have a Lush2 and signed up with my personal email (legal name) since I planned on using it with just my SO, I’ve been thinking about raffling off for a member to have control of my lush for an amount of time. If I send the link to my lush do they have access to any of my info like my email for example?

Hello! So I have a Lush2 and signed up with my personal email (legal name) since I planned on using it with just my SO, I’ve been thinking about raffling off for a member to have control of my lush for an amount of time. If I send the link to my lush do they have access to any of my info like my email for example?

Technically they can only see a username, but on one occasion I had a glitch and I did see the model's email. I reported that and maybe they fixed it, but I still would not trust such a flimsy application to give you privacy. As a "best practice" you always want your model accounts (i.e., email, browser, and ideally even devices) to be separate from your personal accounts.

Reactions: ArianaFoxxx
Technically they can only see a username, but on one occasion I had a glitch and I did see the model's email. I reported that and maybe they fixed it, but I still would not trust such a flimsy application to give you privacy. As a "best practice" you always want your model accounts (i.e., email, browser, and ideally even devices) to be separate from your personal accounts.
yikes! that’s awesome that you reported it. I made a new account now with my model email ☺️ thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.