AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Low CamScore :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniellaBlaze

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 30, 2015
Canada
Twitter Username
@Daniella_Blaze
MFC Username
DaniellaBlaze
Chaturbate Username
DaniellaBlaze
Hey guys!

First off, this is my first post, so I have nooo idea what I'm doing. Secondly, you guys here are all amazing. I love you all! *kisses*

So basically, I started on MFC about two months ago, with a camscore of 1000. Now as of this day, my camscore is, brace yourself... 415... I've been doing everything in my power to try and bring it up: have new games, do different shows, but nothing seems to work to bring it up. I'm scared that it's just going to keep going down.

So getting to my point (finally), I'm wondering whether I should continue to use this MFC and just pray everytime I go live to continue to try and bring it up, or if I should just abandon ship and start a new MFC, or switch to a different camsite, like Streamate or Chaturbate.

I'm open to suggestions and opinion, I need help, so badddd.

Love you all xo

I'm open to suggestions and opinion, I need help, so badddd.

I know in the past girls would make a new model account, start fresh on 1000 camscore and take what they had learned and have better success

Not sure if that's still an available option or avenue to explore.

Welcome! Don't be discouraged. I just clicked on your Twitter link and saw your last post; please don't let your camscore or cam experience affect your self-image. Take what you learn from this forum and start anew, then get back out there and kick ass. :D

Last edited:
With camscore changes, you will only notice the real results of your efforts in 60 days... it is a 60 day average. This means you must wait for the old bad days to drop off before you will notice any positive changes you have made. Keep working at it, if you have made the right changes camscore improvement will slowly follow.

I think you are pretty, so decided to get you that webcam off wishlist... let's see if a better camera helps.

I think you are pretty, so decided to get you that webcam off wishlist... let's see if a better camera helps.

can't tell if trolling or not because i'm an idiot when it comes to amazon... but assuming troll because sadfaaaaace

can't tell if trolling or not because i'm an idiot when it comes to amazon... but assuming troll because sadfaaaaace
Check your amazon account, you should have the cam in about a week. Consider it a tip, and something you only get the benefit of if you keep on camming :smuggrin:.

I know in the past girls would make a new model account, start fresh on 1000 camscore and take what they had learned and have better success

Not sure if that's still an available option or avenue to explore.

Only if you wait months between closing the old account and opening the new one. A few of us have had our MFC accounts closed for 6+ months, then opened a new one just fine, but if you open a new one within a few weeks of closing your old one, they won't let you, they'll just reactivate the old account.

Check your amazon account, you should have the cam in about a week. Consider it a tip, and something you only get the benefit of if you keep on camming :smuggrin:.

Lmaooo.. still stupid because I still can't find where, and still suspicious

Dani,
You look amazing, very attractive, your Canadian so you likely speak excellent English and can be on at sensible times for North American audience. At 20 years old your in an age bracket that is appealing to most.
Typically those attributes would make you a success, with a much bigger camscore.

Some observations:
You said on twitter already that you gave up MFC. That doesnt help.
You MFC avatar is dark gloomy. It is best to be bright.
You said on twitter about lowering your prices, that is counter productive.

In order to correct your camscore it's going to take some time. Right now I can only guess what the problems might be.
Do you have any of the following commonish issues:
Fixed cam, the cam fixed on your computer or laptop is inflexible.
Dark room.
Not talking out loud.
Not moving on cam.
Not looking sexy, this includes being to revealing.
Often in PM, or texting on your phone.
Playing only recent music or playing music with female vocalists(girly music), remember your audience are men mostly over 40.
Being negative(poor attitude) - your twitter suggests this.
Not encouraging members to tip -psychology, timing.

I noticed on twitter you said you came on cam after working out - so that seem you will be on cam when your energy is lowest. Not good. Can you instead work out on cam? Exercise like jumping jacks and squats are popular on cam.

Thats my first thoughts.....

Last edited:
HOLY RTYUFSXRVCTFBXUESDRTSXEYDCFGUUIYSXREDCWXZWASRUTVYIFGBJH KEYBOARD SMASH ITS REAL

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU HOLY CRAP OMG GAHHHHH

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 86
You said on twitter about lowering your prices, that is counter productive.
The only reason I lowered prices was because no one was participating, and then once i did people started again. idk if its its counterproductive, more just having to lower my standards, which is kind of a lose/lose either way.

Also too, not to come across as defensive in any way, but in the 2 months I've been on MFC, i've dropped almost 600 in my camscore, and i'm doing just the same as every other model in MFC. Like I try just as hard, spend just as much time and money, and I get those kinda of results. I think honestly camscore is just a way to only showcase the bigger models who will guaranteed make money for MFC, which is sad.

I can't really add much to the thread, but I would strongly suggest removing that last tweet. If you do change your mind and keep camming it's not the impression you want guys to have of ya ;)

yeah i'm going through my twitter right now and spam deleting a whole bunch of debbie downer tweets

Just to say, you guys are all awesome. I honestly don't know what I would have done if this forum didn't exist and you lovely people weren't around, so much love to each and every one of you :h:

That seems a bit of a strange thing to say. I believe every model is unique, each MFC model has a different personally, they are doing different things, sometimes completely different.
Sorry, I didn't mean as in copying other models. What I mean to say was just to support my previous statement, as in doing just as much work as other models. At least in my own opinion I believe that.

Reactions: Puffin
Im sure you put in effort. I was thinking if you see yourself as the same as other models then in your mind there would be no reason for members to visit your room. Can you find the things that make you different, and bring them on cam. Perhaps you already do, so apologies if my train of thought is faulty.

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I just looked you up on mycamgirl and it doesnt seem like you have put in that many hours. Also it doesnt say what times you were on so if they were all inconsistant then its impossible to build up any regulars. Search around the forum there are loads of posts from the models on the things they have done and the hours put in to make them successful. Also its highly likely you are making some fundamental errors to have tanked that much so quickly.

Also maybe another site would be better for you, not everyone enjoys the pressure of the camscore.

Whatever you decide I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Puffin
Just to say, you guys are all awesome. I honestly don't know what I would have done if this forum didn't exist and you lovely people weren't around, so much love to each and every one of you :h:
May I also suggest you try to build up a Twitter following. Then Tweet when you're getting online. This may help build traffic into your room (and hopefully, eventually) tippers, thus raising your camscore eventually.

Side note: Many models (even high ranked ones) have complained over the last couple of months that tipping is slow for everyone.
Try to hang in there, most models will tell you success doesn't come "overnight".

Reactions: Serenity_Tam

It looks like you went from being fully clothed to doing a shower show and a cumshow for 500 tokens, at least it appears that was your intention before you went online. That's $25 dollars. Here is advice from Jessica Wilde.

"if you just jump on there not knowing what the fuck your doing, or what to charge, you are gonna do a cum show for like $30. Guys on there aren't gonna help you."

Reactions: David_Lee_Loca
It looks like you went from being fully clothed to doing a shower show and a cumshow for 500 tokens, at least it appears that was your intention before you went online. That's $25 dollars. Here is advice from Jessica Wilde.

Yeah, that was my intention. I figured if I started out small I would be more likely to hit my goal and actually do the show, considering my camscore as well

Please. Please. Please get yourself verified and over to the models only section, it sounds and looks like you may be making some common mistakes. There is so much advice and ideas on bumping up that cam score in MO. And as previously mentioned, MFC may not be for you, try other camsites and see if you dig the feel of those because MFC isn't for everyone. You really need to take some time and do some research, I don't mean to come off as a poop, but if you aren't going to take the time to research you will fail. You are even unaware of how your wishlist works. so. maybe. look into how things work and understand a thing.

While your pricing and goals should reflect in part the camscore you have you are going to attract all the freeloaders and icky folks at 500 token naked shower cumshow goal, set smaller goals for yourself for individual things, you want to attract people who value you. Rather than a 500 for all those things try 200ish to topless! or whatever and build up. Privates can also help boost your camscore when it is in that place, so for guys eager to see you make the sex with yourself can pvt with you and it's a guaranteed amount that could potentially help you.

While your pic is cute, I wouldn't be drawn to it in a sea of faces. It seems unclear, I wouldn't say you have to be bright, but perhaps more clear.

Good luck cute butt.

Yeah, that was my intention. I figured if I started out small I would be more likely to hit my goal and actually do the show, considering my camscore as well
Okay. This has been a major problem as starting out small kills your camscore, as achieving your goal of 500 likely reduces your camscore.

MFC is unstructured, so its helpful to have a plan yourself, so you can keep the room moving. Moving in activity, to be interesting, and moving in getting tokens!
Typically models have a plan before you go online broken down into countdown items(e.g. 200 tokens top off, 200 shirt off, 200 topless, 200 naked, 200 showershow) and a list of timed goals. Use the MFC countdown images that are timers, such as :5mintimer Know in advance what your going to do if a goal fails, normally a tease or a flash, so a 5 minute goal if successful is to tease and remove your bra, but if is not reached yet, its important to keep the room positive, you can do that by doing a cleavage tease or flash; then move onto another goal item on your list. That might be highest tip in next 5 minutes chooses a song (you play a song from youtube), again use timer, if no one tips, play a song of your own choice. Next up might be some exercise, if you get say 3 tips of 10 tokens or more in next 5 minutes you will do 10 pervy squats(camera on ground looking up your sexy legs). If you fail to get the tips, you might do one squat(good camera practice for you). Then maybe any tippers in next 5 minutes gets there name written on your body, higher the tip the bigger and better choice of placement.
Timed goals can be repeated, but keep it varied and upbeat overall. Not reaching a timed goal is not a failure, just do a small version and move onto the next.

Reactions: Missmisha
Just another idea. Totally take the advice of the girl's above, also you might want to consider this. Look at your camscore when you get on, remember it. Do what the girls above mentioned, try to get tips yada yada yada, and keep an eye on your camscore every 20 mins or so, even more if your tips are coming in slower. If you notice your camscore is starting to drop, that's when you do some sort of time-framed deal (like for the next 5 mins my snapchat will be half off! or something like that) to try and get them to tip. Or be like, "if it stays this slow, I'm going to have to get off or my camscore will suffer, but I might come on again! No promises, but if it looks like it might pick up I'll make another appearance tonight!" Half of the time, this disappoints the guys and they'll give some sort of tip since they want to keep talking to me. The other half, i watch my camscore more closely after saying this, and if it moves any lower at all, even by one number I GET OFF, tell them I'm sorry that I have to leave because I really like talking to them, but that if my camscore gets too low, it'll be really bad (they usually understand). Never wait around hoping for tips. I will say blantantly "My camscore is suffering, if it doesn't improve at all in the 20 mins I'll have to get off". I never let my camscore drop below 950, usually around 975 is enough for me to be like "oh shit". I do everything I can to keep it at least at 1000. Just don't be too beggy, whine that you're not getting any tips, threaten anything, etc. If you make them understand that tips help camscore = which equals their fav model will be on more they will be happy. Also, I noticed that private shows do wonders for camscores, you might want to consider those too. I don't know a ton about camscore, I've only been a model for a bit less than a month, but this seems to work for me.

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't know that, but thanks for the heads up! I just deleted my account that was inactive for months about two weeks ago. I had a camscore BELOW 400 :dead: and I was never on because of a vanilla job that took up most of my time. Now that things in my life have freed up and I have the opportunity, I want to try and start something new on cam.
Kinda bummed that I have to wait that long though.
Only if you wait months between closing the old account and opening the new one. A few of us have had our MFC accounts closed for 6+ months, then opened a new one just fine, but if you open a new one within a few weeks of closing your old one, they won't let you, they'll just reactivate the old account.

Don't worry about camscore too much. While it is kind of important, don't focus solely on that. There are plenty of girls with lower scores who still do decent!

I will second the advice to do more research and come over to the model's only section. Also if you don't know much about your wishlist, I really would take it down until you read more. Amazon wishlists are one of the most common places for girls to have personal info get out!

Biggest advice right now I can give you, don't do shows for so little because if you jump from nothing to suddenly fucking yourself you will have nowhere else to go and no more tokens to make. The guys will have their wank and then head out. Engage the guys and do a bunch of small goals first! It's better for you and will keep guys around longer.

Also unless you have a good group of regulars, I wouldn't talk about your camscore at all to them. They simply don't care and it really isn't incentive to tip unless they know you well usually. You really have to engage people to tip- fun games, flash sales, different topics!

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.