AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Loyal Fans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2017
I started on Loyalfans recently and I'm happy to report that it's going great so far. I made $33 from internal traffic on the first day - I'm impressed! A lot of tools and options for all types of adult creators in a way that seems to blend "Only Fans" timeline look, video / content sales, texting / PMs, live streams and a generous 80%

I'm going to start experimenting with doing live streams there and see how it goes but I thought it was definitely worth writing home about so far and would love to hear more about others experiences with the platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started on Loyalfans recently and I'm happy to report that it's going great so far. I made $33 from internal traffic on the first day - I'm impressed! A lot of tools and options for all types of adult creators in a way that seems to blend "Only Fans" timeline look, video / content sales, texting / PMs, live streams and a generous 80%

I'm going to start experimenting with doing live streams there and see how it goes but I thought it was definitely worth writing home about so far and would love to hear more about others experiences with the platform.
I have an account on loyal fans and I’ll tell you what, their 80% payout is really great. Mostly I do live streams there and when/if you manage to get a paying customer for private, the money comes in quickly.

I made about 80 dollars on one of my live stream (private) in about 10mn. Still I find that it’s mostly almost impossible to be taken private as most people seem to be basic members.

I’d say you have stream everyday for at least 3-5 to try and make regulars. The thing is when someone new is talking to you on your live stream, you can never be able to tell if they are basic or silver or gold member. (Look out for gold members. They are big spenders) silver is mostly like the light blue color on chaturbate which I usually consider them as grey in disguise.

Good luck. There’s a lot of potential in loyal fans. But you need lots of passions.

Closed it down recently..
Had 8-9 fanclubs open.. most didn't take off very well.

So closed most of theml, and only kept the 2 onlyfans which are doing well, and the Ismygirl open.
Ismygirl looks like a onlyfans clone . similar format to onlyfans.

Status
Not open for further replies.