1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

lulubunnie: vote for me and help me move!

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by lulubunniexoxo, May 25, 2018.

1. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

Warm Sands, Friend! Thank you for taking time out of your day to stop to read this, it means a bunch.

At the beginning of April 2018, right after I filed & paid my yearly taxes; my landlord informed me that he was not moving out of state, and that he filed for our eviction. Frantically, I began surviving on Ramen and saving every $$ I had to pay for deposits to move.

Unfortunately, even with deposit amounts saved; I happened to live in the Styx of Florida where they didn't take too "kindly" to my "unverified" income. (Guess my tax returns weren't good enough for verification...)

This put me, my fiance, and our 1 year old son in a 90s pop-up camper next to my mom's 1 bedroom trailer, as we continued to search. Sadly, about a week into the "camp life", the park manager gave us 24 hours to move or face fines/eviction.

I felt I had finally hit the bottom, no where to go, and no one to turn to. It sucked.

Desperate, and scared, I reached out to one of my longest standing friends in this community. A fellow cam model, who owed me nothing, and have never met me. I explained what was happening, and to my shock, she was willing and eager to help me.

The one catch? Around a thousand miles to drive from Florida, to New York.

I never thought I'd ever go back up north, let alone to New York; pretty much ever in my life.

But...the decision seemed...right?

The next day, while my fiance packed up our dinky honda accord with as much of our stuff as possible (with a majority being essentials and baby stuff), me and my friend worked on chaturbate, and marketing on twitter, to fund the trip.

So with a small savings, a hope and a dream, we drove up the next day. Currently, I am allowed to stay here for a minimum of 3 months (honestly, this is probably the max lol) I am sharing a single room with my fiance, and one year old.

Every waking second has been spent working, saving and trying to move into a place of my own. To give my son his own room, and somewhere I can continue working in an industry and profession I fucking love and adore.

I've always been a nymphomaniac, and it turns me on to be watched. This community is supportive, amazing, and I can't imagine my life without it.

TLDR tragic backstory: I had a shitty landlord, who decided not to move out of state; and evicted me. At the end of April, with no where to go, I packed what little I could into a Honda Accord and moved from Florida to New York. Where I currently am staying with a camming friend & looking for a place of my own, and needing to replace everything left behind.

I have entered the ManyVids #afterhours contest to help me with my moving fund! (I additionally, have a Fund Me offer for this on my profile as well)

I also somehow MAGICALLY made it into the Top 100, and pushing hard to get to the Top 50! I will be posting separate posts to this thread for all of my current offers for the contest!

Additionally, in case you want to help with replacing everything I had to leave behind & have some crazy amazon gift card balance, this is my new house wishlist: http://a.co/a5l0XV6

[​IMG]

2. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

Make any PAID vote in the ManyVids #AfterHours contest & receive my newest BxG video "Close up hard fuck", in addition to any other vote offers!

[​IMG]

Hear just how wet my pussy gets while its pounded hard and covered in hot cum!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2 lulubunniexoxo, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
  3. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

[​IMG]

I am also offering discounted: live shows, premade or custom videos, premade or custom photos, panties, socks, stockings, shirts, polaroids, and more!

#3 lulubunniexoxo, May 25, 2018
  4. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

If we end in the Top 50, I will be posting a brand new FREE full HD video to manyvids!

[​IMG]

#4 lulubunniexoxo, May 25, 2018
  5. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

[​IMG]

But Lulu, you are offering your lifetime Snapchat for a $5 vote. What's the difference from that and Elite Snapchat?

Elite Snapchat is an exclusive "Mile High Club" for my really special fans! You enjoy all the same benefits of basic Snapchat BUT you also enjoy: Unlimited sexting, the ability to send dick pics & cum tributes whenever you want, AND exclusive full msaturbation shows on an exclusive story.

Typically I offer Elite Snapchat for $50 a month, but you can try it out (or stock up ;D ) for just $25. You will also keep basic lifetime snapchat even if you decide to no longer continue your membership.

6. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

Voting in the contest is FREE daily! Send me proof of your vote for a free video!

Vote For Me

7. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

In case you can't help with ManyVids donation, and happen to have some crazy gift card stash and want to help

This is my new place wishlist, to help replace everything I left behind: Wishlist

8. lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model

[​IMG]

Pick a # 1-50 & win some dandy prizes! Win things like: snapchat, custom videos, premade content, special sexy live prizes and so much more!

$5 vote = 2 prizes
    $15 Vote = 7 Prizes

Get your prizes here