Lulubunnie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

lulubunniexoxo

Cam Model
May 15, 2015
Maine
Twitter Username
@lubunbun
MFC Username
lulubunniex
Streamate Username
milfbunnie
Chaturbate Username
milfbunnie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/254749/LuluBunnie/

🐇 Welcome to the Bunnie Den 🐇

🐰Get to know me🐰

Astrology: ♋🌙/☀ | ♑ ⬆ | MBTI: INFP-T💭

⭐ My first time ever camming was on streamate in July 2010. I dabbled again in 2014 on Cam Model Directory.
⭐ My official Cammiversary is February 13th 2015. This is when I dived in full time & have never looked back.
⭐ My birthday is July 13th 1988, I was born in Massachusetts, but was raised in Florida. I now live in Maine.
(no I won't meet you)
⭐ I'm a kitchen witch.
⭐ I was #9 Anal Star of the Year for the MVAwards 2019.
(previous year rank was #25)
⭐ I'm a MILF x 2 & proud cat mom to a Russian blue named 'Four' (named after Jhin's obsession/ulit from LoL)
⭐ I am (basically) married to Jace. He is also a camboy & is the dick in all my films
⭐ My focus for camming is in clip making, but I also perform live on various sites & offer 1v1 privates
(my sites will be below!)
⭐ I am also a digital artist & run an etsy for wire wrapping & self care products. (more info below as well)
⭐ If I'm not on cam, I'm typically doing cam stuff because my Capricorn rising won't let me FEEL accomplished. That said, when I am procrastinating *cough* I am creating art, playing world of warcraft, spending time with my family, or binge watching something (like always)